Blackpool (H) Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

Derby County v Blackpool  3pm Pride Park Saturday 11th December 2021

At home against Richard Keogh and his brand new mates and Shaun Barker will have his say on a couple of his former clubs.

A few of our players could do with a stick of rock shoving up where the sun doesn't shine as we really should be beating this lot.

The Membranes are from Blackpool and if we manage to get 3 points we might all do the supernova!

Edited by Inverurie Ram

2 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

I think this is the same weekend as when we beat them 5-1 with the Martin dive, which was on tv then we didn't get another penalty that season from refs, hence the Burnley sending off and the defeat which stopped us going up auto. Look at Burnley and Leicester now. Still up there. 

Sliding doors. 

Yeah but at least we’re not QPR 

12 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Derby County v Blackpool  3pm Pride Park Saturday 11th December 2021

At home against Richard Keogh and his brand new mates and Shaun Barker will have his say on a couple of his former clubs.

A few of our players could do with a stick of rock shoving up where the sun doesn't shine as we really should be beating this lot.

The Membranes are from Blackpool and if we manage to get 3 points we might all do the supernova!

Crikey, a Saturday ko @ 3pm!! It’ll never catch on.

I’ve been off the forum for a couple of days. Two poor results following two good ones. It’s huge now. I think if we fail to get 3 points we will be playing for self respect and nothing much else. 

We need to make PP a boiling cauldron of noise, gut fire and every ounce of support we can give. I couldn’t give a damn about Keogh and Joiner gate, that’s just tabloid selling poo. 

Come on Derby, March in Rams, DCFC the team for me. 

Allsop
Jagielka   Davies
Festy   Tommo   Bird   Shinnie   Williams
Knight      Sibley
Lawrence

Subs: Stearman, Byrne, Forsyth, Watson, Ravel, Jozwiak, Kazim

Roos and Marshall likely two of the first names out of the door in Jan, so I'd leave them out of the squad completely. No need for a sub keeper on the bench - we have Jagielka - so that frees up a spot for an outfielder. I'd exclude any others who have moves lined up too.

3 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Allsop
Jagielka   Davies
Festy   Tommo   Bird   Shinnie   Williams
Knight      Sibley
Lawrence

Subs: Stearman, Byrne, Forsyth, Watson, Ravel, Jozwiak, Kazim

Roos and Marshall likely two of the first names out of the door in Jan, so I'd leave them out of the squad completely. No need for a sub keeper on the bench - we have Jagielka - so that frees up a spot for an outfielder. I'd exclude any others who have moves lined up too.

Need 3 at the back if playing the fullbacks as wing backs….