Blackpool (H) Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

That’s what I’d like to see formation wise, anyone know what the EFL stance is on us bringing the young lads off the bench if and when needed? I still can’t make sense of the rules they’ve set for us. 

If the EFL could give everyone a full explanation of what those rules are and why they have been applied it would be helpful but the basics are you will play every game with both hands tied behind your back whilst wearing a potato sack around your feet on your way to the relegation we so desired.

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

If the EFL could give everyone a full explanation of what those rules are and why they have been applied it would be helpful but the basics are you will play every game with both hands tied behind your back whilst wearing a potato sack around your feet on your way to the relegation we so desired.

the EPL are no better. And the FA, which is supposed to sit over the whole thing are completely carp....

Just now, Sparkle said:

Well I missed the QPR game because I had covid and I am overseas currently missing the Blackpool game so up to date reports please folks 

Quite an open game so far. We have a bit more tempo this game, a few opportunities from us to cross into the box where the final ball has let us down (as usual). So far so good.

This may be a daft question but I don't normally get to listen to the RD commentary (small blessings) as I'm at work most Saturdays and follow the game on here. Who's the co commentator today as I've only just turned it on. Can't pinpoint the voice. Seems a plank. 

6 minutes ago, beardyjim said:

This may be a daft question but I don't normally get to listen to the RD commentary (small blessings) as I'm at work most Saturdays and follow the game on here. Who's the co commentator today as I've only just turned it on. Can't pinpoint the voice. Seems a plank. 

Think yourself lucky. Kevin Wilson does it sometimes and he makes a plank look like Einstein. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Who is actually playing right back or right wing back ? 

Jozwiak I think, seems to be him and Knight down the right hand side. Though he’s roaming around a bit too. I like the formation at the mo, need to make more of the forward momentum. Ref seems poor with his decision making for both sides, not in control of things at all