Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

1 hour ago, Barrytheanon said:

Ok so kirchner messed around with his bid, he bid lower because he didn’t want to be footing the bill IF Boro and Wycombe win their cases. He then went in with one final bid with the deadline of Christmas - this fell on deaf ears so pulled that left Appleby in the driving seat. But no money had been fronted at that point - Appleby isn’t putting any money in he is a front man alongside moxey and Morgan. The “ imminent” comment from admin was panic from kirchner pulling. 

Who do you support Barry?

The EFL can stop the proposed dispute with Middlesbrough and Wycombe stone dead 

option one - the EFL admit Derby broke no rules at the time and return the 9 points - Middlesbrough and Wycombe claim is stone dead 

option two - the EFL inform that if they continue should thy believe that ultimately they are to be promoted that they will not be allowed and another teams will be put forward for promotion - I would suspect Middlesbrough and Wycombe would drop their arguments quickly 

option three - allocate the same officials and same decisions we were given last season 

1 hour ago, Barrytheanon said:

Ok so kirchner messed around with his bid, he bid lower because he didn’t want to be footing the bill IF Boro and Wycombe win their cases. He then went in with one final bid with the deadline of Christmas - this fell on deaf ears so pulled that left Appleby in the driving seat. But no money had been fronted at that point - Appleby isn’t putting any money in he is a front man alongside moxey and Morgan. The “ imminent” comment from admin was panic from kirchner pulling. 

Imminent doesn't have any fixed timescales though it's all contextual, like saying how long is a piece of string. 

3 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Dear mods,

Can we please change the title of this thread to: Alan Nixon Breaks Wind...

Technically speaking, it's probably more accurate and would make me laugh because I'm quite juvenile and still think fart jokes are funny.

Ta x

Oh dear ......Sparrows fart louder in the morning as they rise from their slumbers . 

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

1. Kirchners own words, I've not spoken to Admin for 2 months...that is what he said on social media.

2. Kirchner then puts in another offer(higher at a guess) even tho he didn't want to foot the bill if Boro/Wycombe win their case.

3. Appleby(Consortium)doesn't need to put any money in until they're the prefered bidder.

4. Why would Admin panic when Kirchner pulled, Admin already stated their thoughts on Kirchner in an interview.

He is a Forest Troll. Ignore him. 

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

You say that!!! It must be a boy thing! We played consequences over Christmas and every response my sons and husband put involved farts, poo, vomit or all three and they were all in hysterics as if such a joke had never been told every single time. Relying on female posters for back-up!!

Soilsport! I mean spoilsport! 

2 hours ago, Barrytheanon said:

Isn't the Appleby bid 80% American and 20% UK although as you say no money has been shown. Understand what you say about Kirchner but at least he showed money, odd the administrators rejected it when there was and still is no other viable bid.

13 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

Ps the administrators claim they made progress over Christmas yet according to Nixon no progress with Middlesbrough and Wycombe and did the tax office work over Christmas just for us. I doubt that so just what progress are the administrators making other than none and bending the truth in what they are telling us

Or Nixon is wrong

17 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

Ps the administrators claim they made progress over Christmas yet according to Nixon no progress with Middlesbrough and Wycombe and did the tax office work over Christmas just for us. I doubt that so just what progress are the administrators making other than none and bending the truth in what they are telling us

You prefer to believe Nixon? 

1 hour ago, I know nuffin said:

Isn't the Appleby bid 80% American and 20% UK although as you say no money has been shown. Understand what you say about Kirchner but at least he showed money, odd the administrators rejected it when there was and still is no other viable bid.

Where is any of this from?

9 hours ago, sage said:

How do you know this?

If they have made the progress they claim and there is a viable bid then there is a preferred bidder. If they have not made the progress they claim or there is not a viable bid then there is not. So either the administrators are telling porkies or there is not a bid, it's as simple as that with the pressure from Rooney for example to get the job done

1 hour ago, I know nuffin said:

If they have made the progress they claim and there is a viable bid then there is a preferred bidder. If they have not made the progress they claim or there is not a viable bid then there is not. So either the administrators are telling porkies or there is not a bid, it's as simple as that with the pressure from Rooney for example to get the job done

Or, things are quite as black and white as you suggest and they have made, what they consider to be good progress, but still not quite enough to announce a preferred bidder.

”Good progress” is subjective.

Edited by Tamworthram