Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

There must be something in the pipeline or no idea why they would agree to meet up with that BAWT group to just say the same old thing.

That Andy bloke on Twitter, who I'm not sure if he is ITK or talks out his backside, but he us suggesting that Kirchner won't be the preffered bidder, infact he is suggesting we won't hear from Kirchner again.

Even that ever reliable Barry the Ram is saying he won't be the preffered bidder ?

Now we have the "I'm not ITK" bloke dropping ITK bombs about 55 million pound bids.

Sooner or later someone has to be ITK.

Things could get interesting if it’s not Kirchner.

2 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Ffs then it will be February. What a duck up

The cynic in me says maybe it will be done in February. Then we can't buy in January but can sell. Administrators say that they tried hard but it proved too difficult to get over the line in time due ro large debts, complicated financial situation, HMRC and Mel's financial mismanagement.  

Hope I'm wrong. 

7 hours ago, Ramarena said:

Things could get interesting if it’s not Kirchner.

In what way? Kirchner is one of several interested parties - the only thing that makes him stand out is that he’s been very vocal whereas the others have kept quiet. I’ve said previously that he may end up looking a bit of a plum if he doesn’t get the club, but it’s been his decision to shout about things….

37 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

In what way? Kirchner is one of several interested parties - the only thing that makes him stand out is that he’s been very vocal whereas the others have kept quiet. I’ve said previously that he may end up looking a bit of a plum if he doesn’t get the club, but it’s been his decision to shout about things….

It may be that Kirchner is Rooney’s favourite. Or the other way round. But who knows what’s happening? Not me.

10 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

There must be something in the pipeline or no idea why they would agree to meet up with that BAWT group to just say the same old thing.

That Andy bloke on Twitter, who I'm not sure if he is ITK or talks out his backside, but he us suggesting that Kirchner won't be the preffered bidder, infact he is suggesting we won't hear from Kirchner again.

Even that ever reliable Barry the Ram is saying he won't be the preffered bidder ?

Now we have the "I'm not ITK" bloke dropping ITK bombs about 55 million pound bids.

Sooner or later someone has to be ITK.

Sorry. I don’t quite share your optimism. It could be just that they recognise communications have been poor in the past and fans are hungry for contact, even when there is not much to report, rather than radio silence.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Sorry. I don’t quite share your optimism. It could be just that they recognise communications have been poor in the past and fans are hungry for contact, even when there is not much to report, rather than radio silence.

Maybe. I suppose if no good news is forthcoming they need to at least give updates.

2 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

It may be that Kirchner is Rooney’s favourite. Or the other way round. But who knows what’s happening? Not me.

Maybe - but then again Rooney could walk out of the door at any point. Ownership of the club (if there is a choice) shouldn't be decided on the preference of a 'here today, gone tomorrow' employee....

5 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Maybe - but then again Rooney could walk out of the door at any point. Ownership of the club (if there is a choice) shouldn't be decided on the preference of a 'here today, gone tomorrow' employee....

No but Rooney could be the bait for American bidders. Not sure there are any uk based bidders .. they seem to be American or Malaysian. A couple of Jocks but they dropped out.

2 hours ago, jono said:

@i-Ram and @Norman

keep it up you two, it’s amusing me greatly amidst this gloom

Sick Mickey Mouse GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

After 8 weeks of silence, DET are today reporting that Mel Morris can be heard on Desert Island Discs this coming Sunday on BBC Radio 4

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/mel-morris-Derby-county-desert-island-discs-6322992

In a revealing insight, Mel talks about himself loads, his favourite book (Accounting for Dummies) and what he considers gives him most pleasure (having his ego massaged). Interspersed during an hour of denial, Mel also shares his favourite music, an eclectic mix of sounds from his past, totally oblivious at all times to the irony of his choices:

1) Money, Money, Money - Abba

2) The Gambler - Kenny Rogers

3) Money too tight to mention - Simply Red

4) Sorry seems to be the hardest word - Elton John

5) Taxman - Beatles

6) Liquidator - Harry J All Stars

7) It wasn't me - Shaggy

8) Don't look back in anger - Oasis

Edited by i-Ram

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

After 8 weeks of silence, DET are today reporting that Mel Morris can be heard on Desert Island Discs this coming Sunday on BBC Radio 4

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/mel-morris-Derby-county-desert-island-discs-6322992

In a revealing insight, Mel talks about himself loads, his favourite book (Accounting for Dummies) and what he considers gives him most pleasure (having his ego massaged). Interspersed during an hour of denial, Mel also shares his favourite music, an eclectic mix of sounds from his past, totally oblivious at all times to the irony of his choices:

1) Money, Money, Money - Abba

2) The Gambler - Kenny Rogers

3) Money too tight to mention - Simply Red

4) Sorry seems to be the hardest word - Elton John

5) Taxman - Beatles

6) Liquidator - Harry J All Stars

7) It wasn't me - Shaggy

? Don't look back in anger - Oasis

What time is it on? 

5 hours ago, Gaspode said:

The manager has publicly backed his bid and been very vocal about it, the bid also involves the managers agent.

12 hours ago, RamontheMoor said:

The cynic in me says maybe it will be done in February. Then we can't buy in January but can sell. Administrators say that they tried hard but it proved too difficult to get over the line in time due ro large debts, complicated financial situation, HMRC and Mel's financial mismanagement.  

Hope I'm wrong. 

To be honest, this was my view on it as soon as the administrators set out their initial timelines. These things tend to take a while, and Derby tend to do things the hard way.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta