Bad behaviour by Derby (& coventry) fans again

B4ev6is

5 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Agree totaly. I used to go away 2 or 3 seasons ago but got really browned off with how some fans have got no respect for older fans or children. Wasnt enjoying a good day out anymore, shouldnt be like that.

As you can see from some of the comments above, there are still a number of fans who would prefer us oldies, women and children to stay away. 

I am on the verge of packing it in too. 

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

As you can see from some of the comments above, there are still a number of fans who would prefer us oldies, women and children to stay away. 

I’m not sure they consciously want us (I’m in the oldies bracket as well) to stay away. I just think there is a sizeable minority that don’t think about other fans.

11 minutes ago, angieram said:

I agree. I would want to sit and as you can’t pick your seat I wouldn’t go because people seem to defend their right to stand 

10 minutes ago, angieram said:

Thats a shame,i should imagine you have been going to watch the rams since the late 60's like me.

10 minutes ago, angieram said:

Do you think it might be worth contacting the SLO (if we still have one) expressing your feelings ?

It’s a sad day when, and I include KathCairns in this, long standing supporters of the club feel uncomfortable about attending games due to the behaviour of people who supposedly support the same team. ? 

12 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I agree. I would want to sit and as you can’t pick your seat I wouldn’t go because people seem to defend their right to stand 

I was able to pick my seats for both the West Brom and Coventry matches. 

Take my old man, who struggles with standing, so make sure we are always as far away from the middle as possible and try and get us on the end of a row.

6 hours ago, David said:

Anyone trying to enter a football ground wearing Stone Island or one of those ridiculous looking jackets with goggles in the hood should be strip searched, including a full anal cavity inspection.

Then charge them an extra £100 to enter and made to bring their mum to sit next to. 

I have a bald patch and hair that's receding like the English coastline, even that doesn't come close to the embarrassment that I would feel leaving the house with a Stone Island badge slapped on my arm.

What a ridiculous comment. Go to any big  night club/ music festival etc  and you will see stone island is a massive part of all youth/ music culture. It’s about as crass as saying a woman shouldn’t go out in short skirts at night. Clothing brands don’t make people an idiot. People behaving like idiots do 

6 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

What a ridiculous comment. Go to any big  night club/ music festival etc  and you will see stone island is a massive part of all youth/ music culture. It’s about as crass as saying a woman shouldn’t go out in short skirts at night. Clothing brands don’t make people an idiot. People behaving like idiots do 

Called it that this was coming. 

I'm talking about a brand that is widely associated with hooliganism. You're moving it to length of skirts. Ridiculous.

Like it or not. It is. Google it.

5 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Before all seater stadiums there was the option to buy seats or terrace tickets. Youngsters want to recreate the terrace experience by standing in the sests but unfortunately  that is very inconsiderate to many loyal older fans. It's a problem. 

They are trying to bring standing areas back, think that would solve the problem. Choosing to sit or stand.

Could probably find a lot more, but you know. Dress how you want.
----------------------

Hereford pub bans Stone Island

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/anger-pub-discriminates-banning-chav-24885366.amp

Blackburn pub bans Stone Island to curb alcohol fuelled violence

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/15705611.blackburns-new-bees-knees-bar-bans-drinkers-wearing-stone-island-brand-try-curb-alcohol-fuelled-violence/

Student refused entry for wearing Stone Island

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/07/student-refused-entry-to-club-because-he-was-wearing-a-stone-island-jacket-8220612/amp/

Stoke City fan told by bouncer to remove Stone Island logo from jumper - because of 'hooliganism' association

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/local-news/stoke-city-fan-21-told-1091516.amp

Alto in Nottingham dress code, no Stone Island

https://altonottingham.co.uk/dress-code/

Code in Sheffield dress code, no Stone Island or CP company clothing 

https://codesheffield.com/student-saturdays-dress-code/

Lebemann is a casual from Switzerland. For a typical dust up, he would be dressed in clothes from Stone Island

https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/78gz3z/this-is-why-i-dress-up-for-punch-ups-a-football-casual-explains-his-origins

4 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

It does make you wonder!

At least back when I aspired to look like "one of the boys", it only cost £2.75 for a silk scarf... although to be fair, one did need two of them... one for each wrist!   ?

Did you used to faint when the boys arrived at the arena, and have their pictures on your bedroom wall? Who was your favourite, Les or Woody?

29 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

It does make you wonder!

At least back when I aspired to look like "one of the boys", it only cost £2.75 for a silk scarf... although to be fair, one did need two of them... one for each wrist!   ?

Dress code in the 70s, Doc Martens or Loafers with half moon metal wedge in the heal where walking in town people thought there was a horse behind them, Levis cut short, Ben Sherman/Fred Perry, Black Harrington Jacket, Crombie for winter, And to top it off my fluorescent green socks, When my Dad saw those socks he choked on his toffees.

Only grief we got at away games from OB...our laces were taken from our boots, Daft sods never checked our pockets for spare ones ?

Also the Ram Tattoo on your arm, Now long since covered over, Got me into to many scrapes.

Edited by Unlucky Alf

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Thats a real shame but I get what you mean. You have to be so careful especially now away tickets are so expensive.  I used to love being in the thick of it when younger and not ill. There's nothing like it when you win but unfortunately there is a real lack of consideration for others like those who cant stand or with small children. Wasnt going to Peterborough mainly as I am immunosuppressed and so didnt want to be in a close crowd but when the extra tickets were on sale the Peterborough ticket office helped me choose some to give me the best chance of feeling a bit safer. That's where a helpful and open ticket office knowing the ground is invaluable compared to just booking online. I hope safe standing helps

39 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Dress code in the 70s, Doc Martens or Loafers with half moon metal wedge in the heal where walking in town people thought there was a horse behind them, Levis cut short, Ben Sherman/Fred Perry, Black Harrington Jacket, Crombie for winter, And to top it off my fluorescent green socks,

You've just described most of the girls I remember at Belper high school in the late70s/early 80s....?