Derby finally accept 21 point deduction.

taggy180

On 18/10/2021 at 18:19, G STAR RAM said:

The administrators. Think they said there was enough cash in the pot to see us through to January.

Think I also read that we have acquired a few short term loans.

I wonder what ticket receipts and catering turnover on match nights they have budgeted for? Wow I can’t believe our attendances this season, I’d guess no one was expecting that.

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

Just sat in the Yard, saw a load of investors walking around and heard one say 12 points reduced to 6, then 4 points for ffp.

No idea what they were on about mind? 

If that was true I’d accept that now. Reckon we would stay up. Hoping that we finally get some luck and the independent panel on our side 

2 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

I wonder what ticket receipts and catering turnover on match nights they have budgeted for? Wow I can’t believe our attendances this season, I’d guess no one was expecting that.

Its really disappointing. 

We could literally be watching Derby County FC play for the last time in the next couple of months and we are struggling to half fill the ground, yet when times were good we managed to sell 35 or 40 thousand in hours.

I think for those of us who have often said we deserve to be in the top flight because we are a big club with a loyal fanbase, this is a bit of an eye opener.