VIP visitor !

loweman2

He’s one of our own ! Young Jack O’Connell paid us a visit yesterday, he was sat just in front of me and was with his mum, he was loving the atmosphere from the South Stand and it was great to see him, I had a chat with him and asked if he had a spare £60 million. Good to see him maintaining his roots ! Top lad !

FC1E6142-DBAE-490C-B7E3-8E8614A66A03.jpeg

9 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

He’s one of our own ! Young Jack O’Connell paid us a visit yesterday, he was sat just in front of me and was with his mum, he was loving the atmosphere from the South Stand and it was great to see him, I had a chat with him and asked if he had a spare £60 million. Good to see him maintaining his roots ! Top lad !

Great to see, and one hates to come in on a negative, but wouldn't one who was truly maintaining one's Alvaston roots be settling one's ar5e in the actual South Stand, and with one's collar and tie a little more dishevelled? 

Too many one's?  One fears it may be!  

1 hour ago, loweman2 said:

Amazing coincidence that I watched ‘71 last night - and a good film too. ? 

I think Mrs O’s sheep outfit should be de rigeur for all Rams’ fans. Administrators please note - could raise a few ££££’s in the club shop. 

Doesn't he post in here sometimes?

Love the line in ‘71 when Jack’s soldier character says “I’m from Derbyshire “. 

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Great to see, and one hates to come in on a negative, but wouldn't one who was truly maintaining one's Alvaston roots be settling one's ar5e in the actual South Stand, and with one's collar and tie a little more dishevelled? 

Too many one's?  One fears it may be!  

To be fair to him, I wouldn't have subjected my Mum to the South Stand, so I can understand him taking her to the posh section ?