VIP visitor !

loweman2

On 03/10/2021 at 08:34, loweman2 said:

He’s one of our own ! Young Jack O’Connell paid us a visit yesterday, he was sat just in front of me and was with his mum, he was loving the atmosphere from the South Stand and it was great to see him, I had a chat with him and asked if he had a spare £60 million. Good to see him maintaining his roots ! Top lad !

FC1E6142-DBAE-490C-B7E3-8E8614A66A03.jpeg

for the Stoke Game he sat a couple seats from me (second half only). Wasn't up in the fancy seats though ?

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Why? They are just people who are good at their jobs. ?

Same as footballers, really. 

Given that the overwhelming majority of actors at his level have been to private schools and are very firmly from the middle-class, it's pretty remarkable. There isn't equality of opportunity in that profession these days, as has been noted in numerous opinion pieces. 

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

Given that the overwhelming majority of actors at his level have been to private schools and are very firmly from the middle-class, it's pretty remarkable. There isn't equality of opportunity in that profession these days, as has been noted in numerous opinion pieces. 

Really? Angelina Jolie? Thought she was a bit of rough like our Jack! 

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Really? Angelina Jolie? Thought she was a bit of rough like our Jack! 

I was thinking more of the profession in this country. America is, as we all know, completely classless ? but being the daughter of famous actors was probably a teeny bit helpful in getting into the film business. I think she's a touch bonkers (or was in her youth at least) rather than rough though ?