VIP visitor !

loweman2

6 hours ago, Crewton said:

To be fair to him, I wouldn't have subjected my Mum to the South Stand, so I can understand him taking her to the posh section ?

In my (admittedly very weak) defence, at the time of posting, I had no idea it was his mum.

...In fact, I wasn't even certain it was human, at that stage!  

?right back at yer! 

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

But maybe he really wants help Derby out with out team mate at Derby as manager maybe roony contact Beckham to see if he wants to own Derby county let's face beckham got billions of pounds.

Google reckons about 450 million USDollars, so around £333 million = one third of a billion GBP. 

Victoria is reputedly worth a similar amount in her own right, so maybe between them, and a few neighbours, they could maybe just about cobble 1 billion pounds together?    ?‍♂️

I'd imagine Victoria would prefer to buy out Peterborough Utd rather than us, though!  ?

Edited by Mucker1884

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

Google reckons about 450 million USDollars, so around £333 million = one third of a billion GBP. 

Victoria is reputedly worth a similar amount in her own right, so maybe between them, and a few neighbours, they could maybe just about cobble 1 billion pounds together?    ?‍♂️

I's imagine Victoria would prefer to buy out Peterborough Utd rather than us, though!  ?

Well bound made more money owning states club and all products get sold with his name on it.

And perhaps even sir Alex fergerson would be willing to invest in us as well.

But it could be anyone but it would be nice to have a owner with some money behind them. Get rid of embargo and adminstration.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well bound made more money owning states club and all products get sold with his name on it.

And perhaps even sir Alex fergerson would be willing to invest in us as well.

But it could be anyone but it would be nice to have a owner with some money behind them. Get rid of embargo and adminstration.

First off... apologies... it seems my previous post was incorrect, and they have a combined net worth of $450 million.

But apart from that...  You are so right my friend.  Between you and me, I reckon he's bound to have stashed some away, that Google doesn't even know about.  And I hadn't even considered Sir Alex.  You're on form today, buddy.  Good shout! 

Let's pray they make their move soon.  

???

21 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'd imagine Victoria would prefer to buy out Peterborough Utd rather than us, though!  ?

She tried to stop them using the nickname The Posh under some trade description law about 20 years ago. Not sure they'd be too keen.

41 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Maybe he fancies a game, he’s about the right age profile 

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

As long as she promises not to “sing” or whatever the  unintelligible whining that came from her mouth was called.