VIP visitor !

loweman2

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

I was thinking more of the profession in this country. America is, as we all know, completely classless ? but being the daughter of famous actors was probably a teeny bit helpful in getting into the film business. I think she's a touch bonkers (or was in her youth at least) rather than rough though ?

Oh is she? I didn't know that. Jodie Foster is also the daughter of an actor isn't she? 

To be honest, I don't know much about actors here or the US, but they don't sound posh so they must be good at accents! ?

7 hours ago, Crewton said:

It's pretty amazing that an Alvo lad ends up in that kind of company, and is respected by them too.

I thought Jack was from Allenton. Maybe he just lived there at some point?

Cheers. 
The Leicestershire Pedant. 

29 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

How much are they worth mate.

£80 pound for the cheapest Nespresso machine, but then you have to pay for the pods every time which are about £3 each.

The tequila is about £40 a bottle so it better be good.

George Clooney apparently has a net worth of around $700 million, so a similar wealth to Mel.

13 minutes ago, DCFC Kicks said:

£80 pound for the cheapest Nespresso machine, but then you have to pay for the pods every time which are about £3 each.

The tequila is about £40 a bottle so it better be good.

George Clooney apparently has a net worth of around $700 million, so a similar wealth to Mel.

Casamigo tequila is overhyped and overpriced but a decent tequila starts at about £50 a bottle .