Long time reader, first time writer

Ramrob

Just thought I'd say hi. 

Been a long time visitor to this forum and enjoyed reading your comments (most of them anyway!). Decided to finally become a member so I can share my own thoughts, after what has been a whirlwind couple of weeks for the Rams (not to mention the couple of years leading up to it). Whether you enjoy my comments remains to be seen...

A bit about me – I was born in Burton but have spent the most of my adult life living and working in the East (Anglia that is). One of my earliest memories of the Rams was watching the Tin Man warming up at the BBG by nonchalantly curling the ball into the net from the corner flag, which to my 10 year old eyes was very impressive. The only thing I remember about the game itself was that it was 0-0, so McMinn's corners were probably  the most exciting thing about it.

Currently living near Ipswich so would be good to meet any fellow Suffolk Rams over a pint (ale not lager please). Not seen many Derby shirts down this way but know from this forum that there are a few.

Regardless of the situation we're in, loving the fight we're showing this season (and better football). Hope things get resolved soon so we can look to the future, whatever division that may be. 

COYR!

2 minutes ago, Ramrob said:

Just thought I'd say hi. 

Been a long time visitor to this forum and enjoyed reading your comments (most of them anyway!). Decided to finally become a member so I can share my own thoughts, after what has been a whirlwind couple of weeks for the Rams (not to mention the couple of years leading up to it). Whether you enjoy my comments remains to be seen...

A bit about me – I was born in Burton but have spent the most of my adult life living and working in the East (Anglia that is). One of my earliest memories of the Rams was watching the Tin Man warming up at the BBG by nonchalantly curling the ball into the net from the corner flag, which to my 10 year old eyes was very impressive. The only thing I remember about the game itself was that it was 0-0, so McMinn's corners were probably  the most exciting thing about it.

Currently living near Ipswich so would be good to meet any fellow Suffolk Rams over a pint (ale not lager please). Not seen many Derby shirts down this way but know from this forum that there are a few.

Regardless of the situation we're in, loving the fight we're showing this season (and better football). Hope things get resolved soon so we can look to the future, whatever division that may be. 

COYR!

Season 3 Hello GIF by Friends

3 minutes ago, Ramrob said:

Just thought I'd say hi. 

COYR!

I think @harwich ram still posts. That's not too far away

HI Ramrob.

Glad you took the plunge to dive into things.

I've always kind of regarded Ipswitch as "a far off land about whoes people and customs we know nothing" until a mate of mine lived there. However, subsiquently, I decided my original stance was probably the best one to have.

Adamans beer is quite good though.

And is Chris Martin still banned in all the pubs?

4 hours ago, Ramrob said:

Just thought I'd say hi. 

COYR!

Disappointingly nice and normal first post. Prefer the mental rant ones! 

5 hours ago, Ramrob said:

Just thought I'd say hi. 

COYR!

Welcome to the forum mate