Steve Gibson trying to liquidate Derby

Carl Sagan

When the grass is cut the snakes will show.

This series of events

This situation

The clubs involved

Will never, ever be forgotten by the fans

If and when we get out of this situation I hope we go for them. Not just a few little words here and there. I'm talking going for the face. Swinging until we have nothing left. Getting dragged off them.

Public, strong and relentless.

Never, ever let their fans, staff or players thunk they can come anywhere near our club and hold their heads high. "We would like to welcome the visiting players, staff and fans of blah blah blah" drop that, dont acknowledge their existence. Your fans are here? You won't get the steam off our piss.

45 quid a ticket. Fuxk ya

Cold showers

No bog roll

Fuxk ya

Waters run deep.

Hoping to go to Boro. Suggest a sellout away following and vocal chords lubricated by medicine of approx 4% ABV best way to show our feelings. 
Viz Top Tip…….replace the F with a D (uck) and Sky may not turn down the volume when we chant what we think of EFL and Gibson ?

41 minutes ago, SBW said:

"The difficulty and currently, in our view, the last remaining significant obstacle is to deal with certain claims that are very much disputed but which we are being advised by the EFL cannot be currently compromised notwithstanding statute says otherwise"

I am reading that as Q alleging the EFL are breaching their own rules?  Although it's a terribly put together sentence. 

I’m reading it as Q think the EFL have no legal right full stop to hold us up from leaving administration. I would trust Q as insolvency/admin experts to have a far better grasp of the law than that bunch of donkeys.

46 minutes ago, SBW said:

"The difficulty and currently, in our view, the last remaining significant obstacle is to deal with certain claims that are very much disputed but which we are being advised by the EFL cannot be currently compromised notwithstanding statute says otherwise"

I am reading that as Q alleging the EFL are breaching their own rules?  Although it's a terribly put together sentence. 

It's the "notwithstanding statute says otherwise" bit that I don't understand. Can anybody clarify this?

3 minutes ago, A Ram for All Seasons said:

It's the "notwithstanding statute says otherwise" bit that I don't understand. Can anybody clarify this?

It's a bit awkwardly worded, but I interpreted it as saying that the EFL seem to not be acting in accordance with the rules. "Notwithstanding" means something akin to "in spite of", so to me it reads like they're effectively saying "the EFL are advising us a compromise in the disputes isn't allowed, even though statute says otherwise."

If Gibson & Wycombe are so confident in their claims, let our take over go ahead then sue us.

Only they won't will they, because everyone 100% knows they'd lose, so they do it now when we're on our knees, circling like vultures over a wounded animal, with the EFL complicit in their hideous actions.

Karma will be a beautiful thing, I can't wait for that day to come.

Edited by Philmycock

31 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

I’m reading it as Q think the EFL have no legal right full stop to hold us up from leaving administration. I would trust Q as insolvency/admin experts to have a far better grasp of the law than that bunch of donkeys.

In the same way as the EFL thought they understood stadium valuation better than one of the world’s biggest commercial property values, and had a better grasp of auditable accountancy practice than a succession of auditors and accountants. A definite pattern emerging. 

1 hour ago, SBW said:

I read it as the EFL are acting against the law (statute).

Edit: are they allowed legally to hold up exit from administration like they are doing?

Edited by RoyMac5

36 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

I suspect that’s legally right, but the EFL probably have the right to kick us out of the league if we exit admin in a manner they don’t like. Which basically makes us unsaleable if there’s a chance it happens, and de facto gives them the right to stop us leaving admin anyway.

This was my Suicide note in September, when people talk about how it affects us fans. I obviously had other problems, but this was my note left to my parents when I took an overdose. Please Rams, also note how abuse of other players does not help.

I'm sorry, Mum Dad and my friends it is not your fault.

I'll miss seeing Tabitha grow up, hopefully she will be an ace GK

I obv have alcohol and mental health probs, but maybe, just maybe, the likes of Steve Gibson at Middlesborough and the EFL will realise the impact that their actions have on supporters, a constant stream of negative press and comments on social media may effect fans. Not that I'm sure they ultimately care.

Also to fans of other clubs, could we be not more civil> Derby fans have been utter bankers in recent times, but do we not legitimise this behaviour by saying "others did worse" that's no defence in murder.

As Write my suicide note Derby played Sheff Utd (a real club btw, as are most in the league bar the abomination that is MK Dons) and Billy Sharp celebrated like mad after scoring, as he should as our fans have called him both a sex offender and a paedo. Maybe if we were less tribalistic as fans then we could be better, the GK's union is like this, by and large personal abuse is not tolerated, there is mutual appreciation of skill. Could we just go back to that please?

Also, and I am biased, FFP just keeps the top teams at the table and has made us Derby fans suffer for close on 18 months, added to Covid, to people like me it has pushed me over the edge. I truly hope Gibson at Boro knows he has at least partial blood on his hands, as his actions made me do this, despite him being a number of clubs that have had parachute payments.

I first went to see Derby in 85, and without them I am nothing really

I've obviously gone beyond this now, but this is how it made ME feel, and I am sure we have others.

Maybe the EFL should know what their actions have done, perhaps I'm wrong and as other fans on social media say 'you deserve it' I think that I don't deserve it.

*please do not share on social media or beyond this forum.