Steve Gibson trying to liquidate Derby

Carl Sagan

28 minutes ago, Philmycock said:

Let this sink in Gibson, Mind is a chosen charity for the EFL and it's member clubs.

You could be pushing a lot of Derby fans towards dark days with your vindictive actions, many might well need the MIND charity for support thanks to you.

Do you want that on your conscience, or do you even care? All about the money isn't it little man ?‍♂️ 

5A166C19-AC31-4446-B166-17B1C8C5F4DB.jpeg

He will be relishing all the pain he’s inflicting.  Sitting at home gloating. Thinking up new things to tell the efl to do to cripple us

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

Forcing player sales. Bamfords

We're not going to get 7m from player sales. We hardly have any players to sell! Who's going to pay good money when we're in administration and they can just get them at the end of the season for free anyway.

Edited by Rammy03

1 minute ago, Rammy03 said:

We're not going to get 7m from player sales. We hardly have any players to sell! Who's going to pay good money when we're in administration and they can just get them at the end of the season for free anyway.

Agreed. But it will surely condemn us to relegation, if not liquidation.

5 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

I think we will, not because other clubs won't start bidding ridiculous figures but interest from 3 or 4 clubs in young players will force up the figure.  We'll still get less than half there true value mind and anyone in the top bracket of earnings will be allowed to walk or go on loan till contract end.

Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I think we will, not because other clubs won't start bidding ridiculous figures but interest from 3 or 4 clubs in young players will force up the figure.  We'll still get less than half there true value mind and anyone in the top bracket of earnings will be allowed to walk or go on loan till contract end.

Possibly. But if that happens then we're not even going to be able to complete the fixtures anyway because we'll have no players.

In my view the only way this situation changes is if the EFL changes their stance. We have credible parties interested and ready to go so why the holdup?

We're in administration because we don't have any money. Fine don't let us sign players but don't prevent a takeover. They are killing our football club and I'm yet to hear a reason why.

11 minutes ago, cstand said:

Sorry Sparkle messed my up my reply. Boro  away now happening just delaying retirement instead going to many games as I can got to do lots of brownie points for Mrs C Stand I am sure she will understand. Lol.

Edited by cstand