Sheffield United v Derby County match day thread

Ruud Aralliss

Just now, Papahet said:

Why does Billy Sharp hate us so much? Literally scores and starts screaming towards the away end…

Baffled his hatred 

He's a dick. He hates us because of one horrible comment he received when he played for Forest regarding the death of his child after he posted something himself .  Not sure why you would behave as he does to the rest of the supporters, particularly as the clubs fans raised a shitload of money for the charity he set up.  Two brain cells.

No point saying we deserved a point or more today I'm afraid, We volunteer for defeat  too often at our own hands. You just can't do that poo in the position were in. 

Honestly, when will we get a break? 

Poor Curtis. He was a ducking rock. I feel like he put his hand up to tell the ref he was being pulled and the ball hit it...because why wouldn't it? It's Derby County. 

Daft from Roos but a harsh red card. 

We go again. Plenty of spirit in this side. I'm with them all the way. 

Got to take positives out of that. The recent news clearly hasn’t knocked the belief or fight out of the players so this certainly won’t.

That’s a run of “hard” games out of the way now. Three home games out of our next four coming up. Reading, Swansea & Luton, and Preston away. Keep that same attitude and we will pick up points.

Ignoring any further points deductions, we’re still 9 away from 21st, 37 games left.

Let’s keep fighting ??