Sheffield United v Derby County match day thread

Ruud Aralliss

9 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Exactly this, there was always a big chance we would lose today. We have showed at least a little fire and matched them until the sending off. Silly mistake in the final minute and a loss but let's keep behind the lads, on to the next game and let's keep the fight going!!

Under normal circumstances we'd probably all just shrug and take the positives (and there are plenty). Feels weirdly gutting when I suspect we are all hoping for a miracle. 

1 minute ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

He’s a little man, he’s got to big it up some how.

Feel sorry for him, probably a close relation of Gibson horrible little piece of ?

TBF the poo he's had from a so called Derby fan in the past,it's quite reasonable that he gave the fans some stick

Gutted, didn’t deserve that. Oh I’d have loved it if Lawrence had scored at the end. Never a sending off but a defo penalty, We fight on us Vs everyone. 

8 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

No point saying we deserved a point or more today I'm afraid, We volunteer for defeat  too often at our own hands. You just can't do that poo in the position were in. 

Rubbish comment, we should have snatched a draw at the end. We had good chances, as good and as many as them. They scored from a penalty. Roos messed up but no red card, their player wasn't through nor was he last man. Curtis handball deliberate, two of their players behind him.

#COYR great effort at a ground we get little at.

8 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Here’s one to think about: the clash between Shinnie and whoever the Blades player was. If Shinnie got booked, the Blades guy should have had a red for shoving his head onto Shinnie’s forehead.

I make that 9 out of 9 games now where the opposition should have had a player sent off in your opinion.

9 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Honestly, when will we get a break? 

Poor Curtis. He was a ducking rock. I feel like he put his hand up to tell the ref he was being pulled and the ball hit it...because why wouldn't it? It's Derby County. 

Daft from Roos but a harsh red card. 

We go again. Plenty of spirit in this side. I'm with them all the way. 

It was a red and it was a penalty

we worked manfully, should have could have got something from it but ultimately two stupid decisions have cost us