9 hours ago, sage said:

In the jungle, the Derby Jungle

Malcolm scores tonight

Malcolm scores tonight

Ebiowei

Ebiowei

etc etc

Any need to use the word 'jungle' ...? Tbh I can't think of a better one, just seems weird without the lion context.

2 minutes ago, sage said:

It could be thought deemed inadvertently racist. Not sure what other 2 syllable word fits though

Maybe throwing the baby out with the bath water....but could change it all?

Here at Pride Park

The Mighty Pride Park

Malcolm scores tonight..

Or not..

On 18/02/2022 at 23:22, sage said:

Malcolm scores tonight

Malcolm scores tonight

Ebiowei

Ebiowei

etc etc

"He's our winger, he's Derby's winger, 

Malcolm Ebiowei. 

He's our winger, he's Derby's winger, 

Malcolm Ebiowei. 

Ebiowei

Ebiowei"

and we move... 

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Thought he had a real swagger about him when he came on last night. Hopefully he can give us something different and another option from the bench. 

Its refreshing to see the fearlessness him and Festy bring, Wayne's obviously given them the freedom to express themselves on the pitch, both raw and exciting to watch, hope we can keep hold of all our youngsters whichever division we end up in.

...[Rooney] "I thought Malcolm did well when he came on. He showed some good touches, a bit of aggression, which I like.

"He likes to take the ball, he can beat a player, he is a very good finisher. He is quite raw, but he also has a good football brain. He has been with us for the last few weeks and I have seen a real improvement in him in training. I am pleased with his progression, I think he has got a really bright future."

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-millwall-rooney-rams-6711024

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

...[Rooney] "I thought Malcolm did well when he came on. He showed some good touches, a bit of aggression, which I like.

"He likes to take the ball, he can beat a player, he is a very good finisher. He is quite raw, but he also has a good football brain. He has been with us for the last few weeks and I have seen a real improvement in him in training. I am pleased with his progression, I think he has got a really bright future."

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-millwall-rooney-rams-6711024

He's just in the squad to earn the club more compensation according to someone who lurks in the academy thread

3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

He looked pacy, tricky, strong enough and was direct, meaning he wasn't afraid to take opportunities to cross or shoot, acting decisively but not rashly.  A good option off the bench for sure.