Malcolm Ebiowei

RYRAM

17 hours ago, Sparkle said:

With his left foot delivery and Bryne right footed delivery from that right hand side a decent centre forward would have filled his boots or might in the future 

I said that at the game yesterday. Broke my heart that we'd got nobody in the middle half decent to capitalise on the fact he'd got their full back on toast.

Interesting that Sibley came closest, just because he was intelligent enough to put himself in the right place to have a go.

7 minutes ago, angieram said:

I said that at the game yesterday. Broke my heart that we'd got nobody in the middle half decent to capitalise on the fact he'd got their full back on toast.

Interesting that Sibley came closest, just because he was intelligent enough to put himself in the right place to have a go.

I said somewhere else that even a bog standard league one centre forward with height would be having a field day 

Absolute joy to watch yesterday. Softened the blow of finding out that Ebosele was leaving. Gutted though to find out that we could also lose him too if we don't find a solution to our off field problems. 

We need other players to step up and show the same bravery and directness if we are to pull off the great escape. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Yep, Sibbo’s 10 minute cameo nearly came off again ?

• 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

As I put in the other thread, I just hope it's not an advertising reel/portfolio in his search for another club.

Sign the kid up quickly - he really does have some talent.

I don't think he'd need to. He would have had scouts from 90% of the clubs in the top two divisions and many from abroad watching him last season.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Magicman said:

Stats like this are not indicative of the players impact, goal threat and chances & end product . Malcolm is WIP looks weak in key areas and all left footed things he needs to work on .

"all left footed"... so what? Defenders still don't know if he's going to cut inside, go down the wing, run circles around them, or leave them with mud on their backside.

It's also worth noting he was the run away winner out of our entire squad for key passes per 90 - 1.8 vs the next best of 1.4

16 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

"all left footed"... so what? Defenders still don't know if he's going to cut inside, go down the wing, run circles around them, or leave them with mud on their backside.

It's also worth noting he was the run away winner out of our entire squad for key passes per 90 - 1.8 vs the next best of 1.4

He has made 1 goal and scored 1 goal both in same game. That is not enough evidence to back your claims up mate.