Forest tickets

SamUltraRam

17 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

As pointed out by a poster above, if you were going to renew your season ticket why wouldn’t you want a ticket for the forest game?! I get that some will have genuine reasons, work, weddings, holidays etc but surely not 9000.

It's not just reserved for the season tickets holders from 20/21 that didn't have a refund that the seats were reserved for. It's also the 20/21 season ticket holders that decided on a refund, and all the people who had 19/20 season tickets that didn't necessarily renew.

41 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

What i cant get my head around is if you are/were a season ticket holder,so presumably pretty die hard fan, why would you not want to go to the Forest game?

The fact that over 9000 of them didnt bother is inconceivable.

I would like to and are bothered but my dad is seriously ill in hospital so surprisingly that is my priority if thats OK as an excuse this weekend

43 minutes ago, Crewton said:

We'll see how many are sold but the policy around giving past S/T holders a large window of exclusivity has been a disaster. That needs to be drastically modified between now and the next home game. I'd shorten the window and if they haven't renewed by the end of September, they should lose the guarantee of the same seat. 

I agree but has been no mechanism to release the seats as far as I am aware

I do wonder if we have reached a bit of a watershed in our support as I imagine over the recent years we have hung on to a lot of elderly supporters who have been followers since the  glory days. Maybe a large proportion of the 70 year old and upwards have now hung up their scarves so to speak. We now need a successful side to reel in more youngsters.

Edited by The Scarlet Pimpernel

40 minutes ago, angieram said:

Damn! We have been quite enjoying sitting in splendid isolation in West Stand Upper. Now we're going to be surrounded by plebs! ?

Well at least the older MoodHoovers are sparing you.....they've gone to Suffolk ?

Mind, they're so confused by it all they haven’t been claiming their free tickets, as I think they've been going the wrong way through the website and thinking they've had to pay. 

Father MoodHoover is further complicating matters by now refusing to buy a new season ticket until he knows the ownership. ?

27 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

As pointed out by a poster above, if you were going to renew your season ticket why wouldn’t you want a ticket for the forest game?! I get that some will have genuine reasons, work, weddings, holidays etc but surely not 9000.

There are still plenty of the older fans that struggle with tinternet and are still unsure about going to places with thousands of people around them. 

34 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

There are plenty like me that are just sitting in a different seat for this game and I assume mine has been released today.

A crappy ticket process will easily put off about 5000 probable attendees not to mention a virus that still wants to try and kill you.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

There are plenty like me that are just sitting in a different seat for this game and I assume mine has been released today.

A crappy ticket process will easily put off about 5000 probable attendees not to mention a virus that still wants to try and kill you.

Plus, the F*rest lot aren't the cleanest at the best of times, virus or no virus.

After my schoolteacher dressing down from @Rev, for being put off attending by the half glass empty musings of @Jourdan, I have had a word with myself this morning and ordered the tickets for me and the boy.

This afternoon I bought another ticket for my daughter. With the season ticket discount that worked out at less than thirty quid for all three of us.