Come on mel sort out roadriders I am begging you

B4ev6is

Well guys talking to some people who use roadrider and they said it could after christmas before it could be back which means a lot of games like in london or far games I wont be able to go sigh.

Even Sheffield untied I am stuck were my dad goes in his car and me on the roadrider it means I wont be able to go.

I tried emailing the club and they not brothered answering me even through I paid for membership say discount on travel it makes feel like you been had.

So please mel sort something out or I will be stuck like many other disabled people who use it.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Nope does not look like it.

I’m sorry to hear that B4. I know how important they are to a lot of people, this along with the season tickets, just shows another side of Mel that I really wish I hadn’t. It’s like his actively trying to disengage fans, for whatever reason. I’ll just be happy when he’s gone now. 6 months ago I’d have loved nothing more than him to try and make a success of it here, now I just want this bleak period of Derby County to be done. He’s definitely established himself alongside the Maxwells and Amigos of this club’s history. 

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I’m sorry to hear that B4. I know how important they are to a lot of people, this along with the season tickets, just shows another side of Mel that I really wish I hadn’t. It’s like his actively trying to disengage fans, for whatever reason. I’ll just be happy when he’s gone now. 6 months ago I’d have loved nothing more than him to try and make a success of it here, now I just want this bleak period of Derby County to be done. He’s definitely established himself alongside the Maxwells and Amigos of this club’s history. 

Why is he punishing fans that stood by this club through thick and thin and it is my life line and I still stand by the lads I have never ever said a bad thing about mel even stuck up for mel but why is he doing this.

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Why is he punishing fans that stood by this club through thick and thin and it is my life line and I still stand by the lads I have never ever said a bad thing about mel even stuck up for mel but why is he doing this.

I really don’t know. I think he’s genuinely just past caring now and is focusing 100% of his effort on getting out. The only team in England not to be selling season tickets, purely because he didn’t want to pay the staff in order to process them. 

You can buy our new (never seen) away shirt in a shopping centre in Malaga days before it’s even promoted and sold in our own club shop. 

A number of these instances have no occurred and the only answer is that the club just aren’t taking themselves seriously anymore - minimum effort until someone new comes in. It’s a horrible situation, quite remarkable considering the propaganda Mel has thrown our way in the past! 

He’s gone from giving free season ticket to supporters should we get promotion to.. not offering season tickets at all, well, not until at least a month into the season. 

If I could just talk to mel and explain how much roadriders and season tickets mean to people I have very little to look forward going to Derby games I have left even tonight I am happy we won but sad that away games I like to go I will be able to.

Please mel if reading this I am asking to show a heart and help supporters like me some help.

@B4ev6is, Alfreton Supporters Club do a bus to all away games that picks up outside Pride Park. I will send you a PM about how to get in touch. 

They still had places for both Peterborough and Hull two days ago, so I think they would be ideal for you. They're a good gang too!

Edited by angieram

40 minutes ago, angieram said:

@B4ev6is, Alfreton Supporters Club do a bus to all away games that picks up outside Pride Park. I will send you a PM about how to get in touch. 

They still had places for both Peterborough and Hull two days ago, so I think they would be ideal for you. They're a good gang too!

Just out of curiosity don't Alfreton need to do this for their own club rather than Derby? How come they help us??‍♂️ is it only when Alfreton are not playing at the same time? I'd like to know details about this as it might be cheaper than buying train fairs to the away games 

3 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Just out of curiosity don't Alfreton need to do this for their own club rather than Derby? How come they help us??‍♂️ is it only when Alfreton are not playing at the same time? I'd like to know details about this as it might be cheaper than buying train fairs to the away games 

Is it Alfreton Derby supporters club?

1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I'd assume the reference is to the Alfreton branch of Derby County Supporters, and in no way related to Alfeton Town FC?

I could be wrong, but then you'd be witnessing a world first, so win, win!  ?