Come on mel sort out roadriders I am begging you

B4ev6is

True but also we get a lot of refusals as well that I know very very well any issues if I am on they know I will sort it out if guests messing about they know I taking know messing with or tactical fault with screen they know doing my best to sort it.

For anyone else that is interested there are more supporters groups as well as alfreton (although they are the only one that picks up at Pride Park) that run buses. There is a page on twitter thats run DCFCSC that can help and a page on dcfc with contact information http://www.ramsfans.co.uk/Branches.htm

26 minutes ago, LouiseDCFC23 said:

For anyone else that is interested there are more supporters groups as well as alfreton (although they are the only one that picks up at Pride Park) that run buses. There is a page on twitter thats run DCFCSC that can help and a page on dcfc with contact information http://www.ramsfan

s.co.uk/Branches.htm

Meetings every 6 weeks at Old Macdonald's Farm?

E I E I O.

9 hours ago, Rev said:

Meetings every 6 weeks at Old Macdonald's Farm?

E I E I O.

Not my branch I have no idea ??

But looking at my branch, the pub that it says we go from has been shut 15years ?? so it doesn't get updated very often but it doesn't really need to as same people tend to be running it. 

Edited by LouiseDCFC23

21 hours ago, sage said:

Many of the club's staff were furloughed and have found jobs elsewhere. Lots of retail and hospitality businesses are struggling to find staff.  This is one of the reasons the ticket office isn't open yet.  

Have you seen the club advertise for replacements? I know hundreds of 6th form leavers that were looking for jobs just at the right time to get it up and running in July, and as someone posted elsewhere,  the extra tickets sold would have paid for itself, let alone the good will gained......

17 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Before I start virtually giving Mel another kicking what is the commercial arrangement between the coach company and the club? Are they linked. Does the coach company get booked by the club? 

Bump. How rude of you Derby folk and full fans. Might someone please advise me of the relationship ‘Roadriders’ has with the club? 

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Bump. How rude of you Derby folk and full fans. Might someone please advise me of the relationship ‘Roadriders’ has with the club? 

Look, mate. Everyone was furloughed. It's impossible to hire someone who can organise a certain amount of buses, on a specifically created calendar of dates for the next 9 months.

It's also impossible to find someone to answer a phone in a ticket office. Or take payments. So stop with the stupid questions. 

2 minutes ago, Norman said:

Look, mate. Everyone was furloughed. It's impossible to hire someone who can organise a certain amount of buses, on a specifically created calendar of dates for the next 9 months.

It's also impossible to find someone to answer a phone in a ticket office. Or take payments. So stop with the stupid questions. 

But, but, even I could organise buses from my armchair in Littlehampton. There could be some money to be made transporting some enthusiastic people around the country in a small amount of buses on specifically created dates for the next 9 months. 

Full House Reaction GIF

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

But, but, even I could organise buses from my armchair in Littlehampton. There could be some money to be made transporting some enthusiastic people around the country in a small amount of buses on specifically created dates for the next 9 months. 

Full House Reaction GIF

Fur. Load. What are you not getting!?

There is no money to be made from taking money over the phone. 

There is no money to be made from selling seats on buses, or even having  the benifit of having more fans at away games. 

Just drop it. Mel is doing his best. 

11 hours ago, Norman said:

Fur. Load. What are you not getting!?

There is no money to be made from taking money over the phone. 

There is no money to be made from selling seats on buses, or even having  the benifit of having more fans at away games. 

Just drop it. Mel is doing his best. 

When addfertices discount on roadriders and then not selling them is simple wrong and misleading skills run them and appently 2 years left on the contract and Derby afraid they wont sell and even more seen people asking about them on twitter people kicking off in the ticket office.

14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

When addfertices discount on roadriders and then not selling them is simple wrong and misleading skills run them and appently 2 years left on the contract and Derby afraid they wont sell and even more seen people asking about them on twitter people kicking off in the ticket office.

I agree, it's a bit naughty to advertise Roadrider discount as a perk of membership, and then not run the buses anyway.

Glad you got yourself sorted.

1 minute ago, Rev said:

I agree, it's a bit naughty to advertise Roadrider discount as a perk of membership, and then not run the buses anyway.

Glad you got yourself sorted.

Derby County FC in miss-selling shock!  It’s usually the buying we duck up.

Could be wrong here, and no idea what the latest is re public transport, but maybe there's a lot more involved in hiring such transport at the moment?  I'd imagine (rightly or wrongly) that the majority of users would prefer everyone to be masked for the entire journey?  Perhaps the club aren't confident they can promise that outcome, and fear reprisals from disgruntled travellers? Maybe Boris is advising capacity limitations?  Possible interjections from insurance companies even?
The phrase "Too much hassle" springs to mind.

Just thinking out loud... absolutely haven't got a clue as to any real reasons.

?‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Could be wrong here, and no idea what the latest is re public transport, but maybe there's a lot more involved in hiring such transport at the moment?  I'd imagine (rightly or wrongly) that the majority of users would prefer everyone to be masked for the entire journey?  Perhaps the club aren't confident they can promise that outcome, and fear reprisals from disgruntled travellers? Maybe Boris is advising capacity limitations?  Possible interjections from insurance companies even?
The phrase "Too much hassle" springs to mind.

Just thinking out loud... absolutely haven't got a clue as to any real reasons.

?‍♂️

Yes, these are real issues.

Which the Alfreton Derby supporters club have managed to overcome, but seem beyond the club itself.