Come on mel sort out roadriders I am begging you

B4ev6is

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I just email club again just get told wont be one this season even through I pointed out explaining my learning differcults and autism all I get told due to health and safety reason. Email them back again even through your double jap against cov19.Sad Pikachu GIF

Angie ram has given you the details of a rams supporters coach that picks up at PP.

Is the same routine.

I think some people envisage Mel sitting in a darkened room, white furry cat on his lap, twizzling the ends of a long moustache and letting out little sinister chuckles randomly as he finds new ways to upset people. 

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

I’m sure none of this is the case. For all of Mel’s mistakes or errors of judgement (and for all the annoyances of the ticketing system and parking and everything else) I still refuse to believe that he or the club are doing anything to deliberately upset or inconvenience fans. There are probably good reasons for everything (or at least ‘reasons’) and anybody using things like this to find another stick to hit the club with is being a bit unfair imho.

6 minutes ago, LazloW said:

I think some people envisage Mel sitting in a darkened room, white furry cat on his lap, twizzling the ends of a long moustache and letting out little sinister chuckles randomly as he finds new ways to upset people. 

I’m sure none of this is the case. For all of Mel’s mistakes or errors of judgement (and for all the annoyances of the ticketing system and parking and everything else) I still refuse to believe that he or the club are doing anything to deliberately upset or inconvenience fans. There are probably good reasons for everything (or at least ‘reasons’) and anybody using things like this to find another stick to hit the club with is being a bit unfair imho.

Derby are not doing everything they can because if they were the fans would be in the know about the smaller issues that affect them. Staffing issues, let the fans know. Bus issues, let the fans know. Ticket office issues, let the fans know. An email to explain any changes or problems is all it takes rather than stressing people out about the uncertainty. Unprofessional and just plain annoying. 

Hope you get sorted B4.

20 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Don't be ridiculous...

..he doesn't have a cat

15 minutes ago, Donegal Ram said:

Derby are not doing everything they can because if they were the fans would be in the know about the smaller issues that affect them. Staffing issues, let the fans know. Bus issues, let the fans know. Ticket office issues, let the fans know. An email to explain any changes or problems is all it takes rather than stressing people out about the uncertainty. Unprofessional and just plain annoying. 

Hope you get sorted B4.

Yes my dad sorted it l.

30 minutes ago, angieram said:

Sorry I have been out this afternoon and I have now sent B4 the contact number he needs. 

Of course I meant DCFC supporters group, I don't know if people really thought I meant Alfreton Town or if you're just taking the piss when I am trying to be helpful! 

No never angieram I respect you like everyone I meet. Even if I am bit shy at first.