v Salford (H) Match Day Thread

ollycutts1982

1 minute ago, hintonsboots said:

Brilliant effort lads. Watson the new Grealish will be worth 100 million in a few years, so we’ll probably offload him for £2.50 plus a bag of match balls.

I think that Louis is like a developing Jack Grealish

Think we win that comfortably with Roos and proper centre backs. Stretton doesn’t look ready, but still rather him than signing Baldock. Jozwiak not impressing in a game like that. Hutchinson, Watson and Sibley all very good. Morrison will be a good addition. Ebosele and Williams also impressive. Allsop pretty terrible.

On a side note, not sure what it is about Watson but he’s an odd looking boy. He looks like he wore black nail polish and probably tried out his mums heels and make up as a kid. Ah well, can do what he wants if he keeps impressing. 

Great penalties. But a real bugbear of mine is seeing defensive-minded players take penalties. Don't get me wrong, J Brown, Shinnie and Forsyth stepped up and put them away comfortably enough.

But Sibley and Jozwiak are out attacking players. We're going to rely on them scoring goals this season. So why aren't they in our best five shooters from 12 yards? They could do with the confidence of scoring too, especially Joz.