Fans not from Derbyshire...

10 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

Born in Kent, moved to Littlover/Normanton (Warwick Ave, estate agents call it Littleover but we all really know it's not) when three, moved away to go to Uni, nearly forty years later live in Warwickshire, just outside Straford Upon Avon (moved here in 2005 to cash in on the housing boom that would come from the 2012 Olympics before realising too late it was the other Stratford). Got into Derby as John Robson lived next door when I was a nipper and his wife used to take me to the games.

The Rams are my only tie now to my home town, if I go back now you can recognise me easily. I'm the one driving up Cornmarket because I haven't realised it's pedestrianised or asking people in Eagle Centre Market why Ben's Pot Stall has shut down.

What about 'Mad Harry'...is he still about?

I’ve never lived in Derby or Derbyshire.

My step dad was a Derby  fan and as my brother once put it, it was support Derby or you’re homeless.

Forst game I saw was away at Portsmouth. We lost 3/1, with John Gregory scoring our goal. But I was hooked from the moment everyone around me jumped in the air and I couldn’t see a thing and hadn’t a clue what had happened!!

My step dads mum (my “Nanar”) lived in Ilkeston and I have many memories of nights in the gallows inn and walks around the rec and charnos with the dogs and of course many visits to the BBG and pride park as I was growing up.

COYR.

6 hours ago, BodminRam said:

Oh go on then Uttoxram, here goes.. Now living in Cornwall, i grew up in Ripley, where i spent my schooldays at Benjo`s in the 70s avoiding the Dirty and tree fans at lunchtime however when caught i would always reply when asked who i support  Derby, usually this led to a kicking as they were older, but then out off the mist i would hear the chant ossie enders and i was saved ( good days ) wouldnt happen today, so when i moved to Cornwall i joined the Andrew for 27 years which meant going to matches was hard, now finished in the navy, me and one of my converted sons will support the mighty rams for ever through good and bad times ( normally bad ) for ever

Best supporters in the world 

How have you survived 27 yrs in the Navy and lived.

You might wear silly ice cream seller uniforms, but out of all the foe I faced during my time in the Marines, the most daunting was a mess deck full of thirsty Matelots who had "manipulated" the three can rule!

You lads were phenomenal drinkers..

Tup three jack. 

5 hours ago, zaragozaram said:

Born in Hackney, London, live in Spain having never lived anywhere near Derby.

Derby born Father. ¨Son, you will support Derby County or leave the house¨

¨But Dad, I am only 5¨

Like my son and my grand kids.... they will support the rams and they will have the rollercoaster that is DCFC to suffer as well 

16 minutes ago, IronRam 140.6 said:

How have you survived 27 yrs in the Navy and lived.

You might wear silly ice cream seller uniforms, but out of all the foe I faced during my time in the Marines, the most daunting was a mess deck full of thirsty Matelots who had "manipulated" the three can rule!

You lads were phenomenal drinkers..

Tup three jack. 

Hi Mr Royal, Glad you survived the mess deck life, towards the end off my time inside i was teaching you royals CQC and entering compartments for the boys joining ships, you might be pleased to know during my final time on board ships, the drinking wasnt quite as bad , being replaced with play station.. grrr  I preferred the days off no sky tv and make your own entertainment at sea.. ps  (not that ) lol

take care buddy

27 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

David Mellor, big Fulham fan, then switched to Chelski once the ££££ arrived.

Chelsea averaged 11k fans at midweek games pre the Russian takeover.

I rest my case M’Lord.

But I have it on good authority that they've always been one of the worlds biggest clubs who hadn't won there domestic league once in a 100 years till 2005.  That cowshed they played at in division 2 during the 80's half empty and full of decaying concrete was clearly a hallucination brought on by an accidental LSD spill into the water supply and Frank could never consider staying and slumming it at Derby County when they came knocking.

I don’t quite fit the OP as I was born in Derby but live in Staffordshire. One side of my family is from Blackpool and one side is from dover. Grandad started supporting Derby when he moved up from dover in the 50s and from there my dad, me and my sister all support the rams of course. Rest of my family support liverpool bar one forest fan who somehow snuck in by marriage - so not a pure blood! I live towards stoke but funnily enough you see quite a lot of Derby shirts around and about but never seen one Stoke. Cause we are such a massive club. 

Hi I’m new first time I’ve been on here I live in the Portsmouth area and have been supporting the rams for about 50 years don’t get to many live games but never miss a live TV game or if they are in the area there ars quite a few ram fans around the area and people who I know always take an interest in the ram . One of my customers knows mason mount and they got me a signed shirt from him .

7 minutes ago, Android said:

Hi I’m new first time I’ve been on here I live in the Portsmouth area and have been supporting the rams for about 50 years don’t get to many live games but never miss a live TV game or if they are in the area there ars quite a few ram fans around the area and people who I know always take an interest in the ram . One of my customers knows mason mount and they got me a signed shirt from him .

Welcome to the forum ??

Born and bred south of Chesterfield.  Supported rams since 1969.  Loughborough Uni 75-79, Wolverhampton 79-85. Lived in Bristol for past 36 years.  Son was a Wolves fan as a primary school kid (my late wife was from there), but I gradually weaned him off that and he's been a Rams fan for prob 10 years now.  Also lives in Bristol.

12 hours ago, archram said:

Born and brought up in Leicestershire. My dad lived in Shardlow til he was 7, then moved to Leics. and was only member of family to support Derby still. Took me to BBG when I was 10 in 1951. Am now 80 and still an avid supporter though after serious illness doubt if I’ll ever get to PP again. Have been to matches with my sons, my grandchildren and a great granddaughter! Think I’ve done my bit in providing future supporters for the Rams!

Sorry to hear you’ve been unwell ma’am. ?

Born in Derby City hospital, the only one of my family to have been born there. Parents with zero interest in football, next door neighbour supported the Supers and used to take me along when I was too young to say no. 
not lived there now for almost 20 years, actually had a season ticket for a few years when living in Switzerland and France, but moved to the US of A and gave It up.

arranged a trip over for Christmas actually, to see a couple of 3 games. 

12 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Born in Derby City hospital, the only one of my family to have been born there. Parents with zero interest in football, next door neighbour supported the Supers and used to take me along when I was too young to say no. 
not lived there now for almost 20 years, actually had a season ticket for a few years when living in Switzerland and France, but moved to the US of A and gave It up.

arranged a trip over for Christmas actually, to see a couple of 3 games. 

Which games? We know what your history is like weather wise when you watch them in the flesh. Can we have a heads up?

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Which games? We know what your history is like weather wise when you watch them in the flesh. Can we have a heads up?

Ha ha yeah, you can all forget any thoughts about going to West Brom at home and Stoke Away but you will be ok for the Reading game on New Year’s Day as we fly home New Year’s Eve….oh look out for a late season snow storm around the Blackpool game too….sorry in advance. 

Born in Scunthorpe but lived in Derby for 10 years in the 80/90's, went to my first game on my own at 13 just to see what it was like and was hooked ever since.

Moved back to North Lincolnshire in mid 90's and live between there and Los Angeles, where I work. My brother still lives in Allestree & pre-covid I used to get to about 8-10 home games a year.