Fans not from Derbyshire...

2 hours ago, OUTSIDER said:

there is an international rams that is run by Bernadette and she has been great at helping with fans out side of GB top lady

Yep, she is very very helpful for all us “outsiders”

Actually just ordered a new licence plate for my wife’s car, she doesn’t know yet, but she is soon to be driving around Maine the proud owner of DCFC 72 she will hate It. Ha ha. 

Born in Derbadaos, lived here until I was in my early 30’s and then followed my missus to Stourbridge a few years ago. My dad followed Derby so naturally I had to, earliest games were taking me milk crate down to the BBG and using it to stand on so I could see over the advertising boards. 
I’ve seen a few Rams tops out and about in Stourbridge which I’m surprised by, I can’t get to as many games as I like anymore ?

Hi, First time poster but long time reader. Lived in Tamworth & surrounding villages all my life & used to get taken to Villa Park by my grandad. Then a school friends older brother took us to the Baseball Ground in the late 70's for a midweek game under lights & it was no contest. Was a Popsider & now East Lower from that day forward.

Born in Fort William, Scotland. Wee family holiday in Derbyshire when I was about 8 being my first meaningful venture into England. When I was a teenager I decided to reject the option of one of the "big" English clubs and for the reason above I went for the Rams. Plus there have been many Scots who have forged successful careers at PP (hopefully Stretton will be next!)