Krystian Bielik

RoyMac5

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Wonder what the problem is. I’ve watched the replay several times and it doesn’t look like an awkward landing, or painful at all. Hopefully just an impact injury and nothing more serious.

Yeah, it was a weird one cos he was holding his right elbow but he'd landed on his left so perhaps he did it in the celebration melee?

6 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Wonder what the problem is. I’ve watched the replay several times and it doesn’t look like an awkward landing, or painful at all. Hopefully just an impact injury and nothing more serious.

Would he have run away like he did if he did it when landing? He seems OK for a good few seconds when he gets back up. 

3 minutes ago, Raich Carter said:

Yeah, it was a weird one cos he was holding his right elbow but he'd landed on his left so perhaps he did it in the celebration melee?

Ryan Allsop has pulled his arm off hasn't he? That's why they should stay at their own end, bloody keepers.

Seriously though, I've watched it several times and I can't work out where he got injured.

7 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Didn’t he walk around at the end and applaud the fans?  Surely he wouldn’t do that if it was really serious. 

Clutching at straws?  Here’s hoping.

He was the best player on the pitch. A thoroughbred. 

5 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Ryan Allsop has pulled his arm off hasn't he? That's why they should stay at their own end, bloody keepers.

Seriously though, I've watched it several times and I can't work out where he got injured.

I've watched it in slow motion and he's already holding his arm before Alsop arrives. I think he did it getting up off the ground.