Please don’t blame Morris and Pearce.

Curtains

1 hour ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

I know it's already been stated but for a 4 hour meeting it's extremely bereft of any information.

There were a number of questions that Dave took with him which I see no mention of even being recognised - which isn't a dig at Dave before anyone mentions that - would be curious to know if Dave was given the opportunity to even ask these or he was but no replies were forthcoming.

Leaves more questions than answers which surely was the exact opposite of the purpose of having the meeting in the first place?

12 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I know it's already been stated but for a 4 hour meeting it's extremely bereft of any information.

There were a number of questions that Dave took with him which I see no mention of even being recognised - which isn't a dig at Dave before anyone mentions that - would be curious to know if Dave was given the opportunity to even ask these or he was but no replies were forthcoming.

Leaves more questions than answers which surely was the exact opposite of the purpose of having the meeting in the first place?

I'd wait for David's summary before reacting to this. 

1 minute ago, rynny said:

I'd wait for David's summary before reacting to this. 

Which is fair enough, but the damage is done in truth Rynny. The meeting was held on Wednesday. David is still waiting today for his minutes to be ‘approved’ by Morris. The RamsTrust minutes now released only offer an anodyne version of what went on over 4 hours. No answers were given to the key questions in that meeting - we all must know that now. Morris called the meeting because he was obliged to under EFL rules. He is trying to get back in their good books. The meeting simply gave him the opportunity to say ‘poor me’ to an audience. He has turned our club into a shambles, and I can’t wait for the day he leaves the club.

47 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I mean basically those meeting comments add nothing to what was already known surely..

Edited by Yani P

13 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Which is fair enough, but the damage is done in truth Rynny. The meeting was held on Wednesday. David is still waiting today for his minutes to be ‘approved’ by Morris. The RamsTrust minutes now released only offer an anodyne version of what went on over 4 hours. No answers were given to the key questions in that meeting - we all must know that now. Morris called the meeting because he was obliged to under EFL rules. He is trying to get back in their good books. The meeting simply gave him the opportunity to say ‘poor me’ to an audience. He has turned our club into a shambles, and I can’t wait for the day he leaves the club.

Like I said, wait for David's report, then judge the meeting. 

We are all frustrated with how everything at the club is at the minute, and it makes it even more frustrating when expecting answers and they are slow to arrive.

However we need to remember that the club to try and get the signings completed in time for yesterday's game, there's accounts that need to be completed/filed/agreed with by the EFL within the next 10 days, we have had our first home league game where fans could attend in almost 18 months. I know some of that shouldn't of been needed but here we are, we do need to be a little more patient. 

This isn't me sticking up for the club/Mel, btw, I am annoyed/frustrated /pissed off with it all, I'm sick of the circus show, the side show, I just want it to be about the football now, as we all do. 

1 minute ago, Rev said:

We don't even know if we can afford coffee, the accounts have been filed so latte.

Grounds for a points deduction. chances of survival gone in an instant. We’re already struggling to fill terraces.

Just hoping for a good cup run.