Please don’t blame Morris and Pearce.

Curtains

I want to reiterate because I haven't seen it mentioned but the queue in the South West corner for a beer at half time was a joke. One kiosk open and about 4 staff, one of which was very obviously new and under a lot of pressure was struggling to keep up

Lots of people behind us couldn't get a drink at all. Given that you can't take it up to your seat with you, and the TVs were not showing the game, they must have lost thousands in beer sales yesterday from people who gave up and went for a cigarette or back to their seat.

12 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I heard today from someone in the pub talking how they went to the club shop last week to buy a gift voucher.

Only to be told that we do not do gift vouchers anymore.

When questioned on why they wouldn't do gift vouchers anymore they were told "Because if you come back with it in a couple of weeks we can't promise that you'll be able to use it"

I have absolutely no idea why. A couple of weeks would roughly coincide with when we have to submit the accounts? Or it could be something is happening that is going to cause big changes?

Any ideas welcome..

That would be around the 18th then,the last day the revised accounts have to be submitted.

14 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

The only reason you wouldn't be able to spend a gift voucher is if the company went bust which is one of the inferences on here, albeit worst case.

What about if the company changed hands , they may not honour them 

11 minutes ago, The Key Club King said:

This isn't really a problem for those of us who want to go and, you know, watch the actuall football. I had a great "matchday experience" despite all these missing. Great to be back!

Perhaps some fans expect more from what many see as an expensive 'matchday experience', dunno?

54 minutes ago, The Key Club King said:

This isn't really a problem for those of us who want to go and, you know, watch the actuall football. I had a great "matchday experience" despite all these missing. Great to be back!

It was quite ironic yesterday walking past The Backyard with the huge signage above the door "All Day Coffee Shop" - and it being closed. 

False advertising perhaps ?

32 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It was quite ironic yesterday walking past The Backyard with the huge signage above the door "All Day Coffee Shop" - and it being closed. 

False advertising perhaps ?

I think you’ll find that it is indeed a coffee shop all day. It’s just that it’s only open for a small part of that day. 

21 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

David’s meeting notes are now available after Mel review.

8132E695-0F40-4D42-B507-DB361790271C.png

Good joke. 

There really wasn't any point to this meeting though, was there?

Club seems on its arse, many staff still furloughed, operating with a skeleton staff just to keep us ticking along.

Players grimacing while signing new deals, meanwhile others have no idea or not if there jobs will continue beyond the end of furlough next month.

Meanwhile, the Emperor calls a meeting to explain how none of this is his fault, and would the attendees please make this clear in tweets of 140 characters or less.

Like everything else that comes out of his mouth, it's bullshine. 

Yet he had me fooled, others too no doubt, I thought he was the best thing to happen to the club in ages, yet he's more destroyer than saviour.

From Own the Region onwards, it's a case of someone who only opens his mouth to swop feet