Current Expectations for the Upcoming Season

2021/2022 Season Expectations  

298 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

What a completely ridiculous thing to say.

If Mac is getting credit for the good performances then he takes criticism for bad performances, simple as that.

How is it ridiculous? 

You could clearly see elements of Mac's style appear at the exact time he arrived, and you could clearly see Mac's style disappear from the team at almost the exact moment there were reports of Rooney rejecting Mac's influence. It's not a coincidence.

You could say it was all to do with Bielik's injury but I don't care how good a player is, if you rip up the whole playing style because one player is out you're not a good manager. 

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

What a completely ridiculous thing to say.

If Mac is getting credit for the good performances then he takes criticism for bad performances, simple as that.

Initially he was clearly involved,coming down from the stands to provide advice,shooting off down the tunnel at half time...from Cardiff on that stopped and it was at that time that Rooney started making barbed comments about him being in charge not Steve.

Our form plummeted and our style of play dramatically altered into Rooney ball.

4 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Initially he was clearly involved,coming down from the stands to provide advice,shooting off down the tunnel at half time...from Cardiff on that stopped and it was at that time that Rooney started making barbed comments about him being in charge not Steve.

Our form plummeted and our style of play dramatically altered into Rooney ball.

What is Rooney ball, I still can’t work out what it is ?

As it stands, I'm not expecting anything positive to happen over summer, and for that reason I can't see anything other than relegation. 

Numerous sales to balance the books, no investment, maybe a couple of bang average freebies and a handful of questionable/young loanees coming in at the very last minute.

Also seen nothing from Wazzle to see him as the type of manager who could shape that and whoever we have left into any sort of moderately successful team.

I'm guessing points deduction too, and that will bury us.

1 minute ago, Rample said:

As it stands, I'm not expecting anything positive to happen over summer, and for that reason I can't see anything other than relegation. 

Numerous sales to balance the books, no investment, maybe a couple of bang average freebies and a handful of questionable/young loanees coming in at the very last minute.

Also seen nothing from Wazzle to see him as the type of manager who could shape that and whoever we have left into any sort of moderately successful team.

I'm guessing points deduction too, and that will bury us.

Hide the razor blades 

26 minutes ago, cannable said:

I’ve thought for months now that, had we not gone down last season then this season we’ll be gone. 

Staying up’s given us some money to pay Keogh off with.

Every cloud has a silver lining - which we then have to pay to someone.