Current Expectations for the Upcoming Season

2021/2022 Season Expectations  

298 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

No manager could do better… think the Bowyer chap at Brum turned them around when they looked doomed…

Which is what Rooney did with us isnt it?

Bowyers 10 games at Birmingham yielded 1.7 points per game.

Rooneys first 10 games as manager yielded 1.8 points per game.

I think Bowyer will do better over 35 games but lets at least compare them using the same metrics.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Which is what Rooney did with us isnt it?

Bowyers 10 games at Birmingham yielded 1.7 points per game.

Rooneys first 10 games as manager yielded 1.8 points per game.

I think Bowyer will do better over 35 games but lets at least compare them using the same metrics.

1.3 points a game I make it & that's irrespective of whether you attribute the two 4 man committee games to him or not.

Bristol City A L0-1

Middlesbrough A  L0-3

Wycombe H  D1-1

Coventry H D1-1

Millwall A W1-0

Brentford A D1-1

Stoke H D1-1

Swansea H W2-0

Preston H L0-1

Birmingham A W4-0

Sheff Weds A L0-1

Rotherham H L0-1

Edited by LeedsCityRam

10 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

1.3 points a game I make it & that's irrespective of whether you attribute the two 4 man committee games to him or not.

Bristol City A L0-1

Middlesbrough A  L0-3

Wycombe H  D1-1

Coventry H D1-1

Millwall A W1-0

Brentford A D1-1

Stoke H D1-1

Swansea H W2-0

Preston H L0-1

Birmingham A W4-0

Sheff Weds A L0-1

Rotherham H L0-1

Millwall away was his first game in charge wasnt it?

Let’s not start this again lads. ?

Today, my feelings are it looks bleak for us next season but I’m hoping for the best. Anything more than a 3 point deduction could be disastrous I fear and I’d snatch your hand off for a 15th to 20th place finish right now. 

What a legacy Mel’s leaving us with, never, ever saw that coming I must confess. 

Just now, Pearl Ram said:

Let’s not start this again lads. ?

Today, my feelings are it looks bleak for us next season but I’m hoping for the best. Anything more than a 3 point deduction could be disastrous I fear and I’d snatch your hand off for a 15th to 20th place finish right now. 

What a legacy Mel’s leaving us with, never, ever saw that coming I must confess. 

Not all of us feel as bleak about next season as you and others - I get fed up with @Jimbo Ram's constant digs at me for supporting Rooney. Take it up with him. #COYR

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not lies - stop with the personal comments! For me Rooney did better than Cocu. 

Don’t pull that one Macca. You keep coming out with tripe, distorted facts and when you do I will challenge you. You keep saying Rooney did better than Cocu. I am asking you to justify this statement and you simply can’t. I suggest you simply stop posting nonsense ?