Eurovision

Wolfie

21 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Where did you get the public vote results? 

I just watched the TV and they just seemed to read out an aggregate total for each country so didn't see who had voted for who. 

Is there a website as well or something? 

I hope @ramit is feeling the love for his countrymen... ?

Our Euro commentator exclaimed when he read the points of the popular vote "Oh isn't that nice of them"

We are basking in the love

spacer.png

Edited by ramit
typo

2 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Where did you get the public vote results? 

I just watched the TV and they just seemed to read out an aggregate total for each country so didn't see who had voted for who. 

Is there a website as well or something? 

I hope @ramit is feeling the love for his countrymen... ?

It came up on the screen as a caption I think while the Italians were performing again at the end. 

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It came up on the screen as a caption I think while the Italians were performing again at the end. 

I gave up once the results were known. The Italian one was just a bunch of wannabe Finns. 

Was a bit like watching the stone Island brigade trying to be as menacing as the 1970s popsiders.... ?

Used to love Eurovision years ago it was guaranteed night out pass from the wife so she could have her mates round and enjoy it. Since Eurotrash and Eurovision have merged together she no longer watches it.

BBC spends £300,000 on this for no points!!

Edited by cstand

17 minutes ago, cstand said:

Used to love Eurovision years ago it was guaranteed night out pass from the wife so she could have her mates round and enjoy it. Since Eurotrash and Eurovision have merged together she no longer watches it.

BBC spends £300,000 on this for no points!!

That’s quite cheap when you think it’s 3-4 hours of prime Saturday night TV plus all the build up shows. 

I read something a few years ago that said TV dramas can easily cost over £1m per hour broadcast- and that was before the streaming companies started really upping the budgets. 

£300000 was in 2012! Suspect its far more now. There are some fringe benefits to do with showing Olympics and live concerts! Wonder how much the commentating team get paid. Dont imagine Norton is cheap.

But this is the BBC so they don't seem to mind chucking money away! 

The total shame of it all.

@Coconut, @HuddersRam, @Alpha, @Van der MoodHoover, @Cisse, @Wolfie, @dog, @TigerTedd, @RoyMac5, @Tamworthram, @r4derby, @Pearl Ram, @Andicis, @Grimbeard, @Boycie, @EtoileSportiveDeDerby, @Mucker1884, @WharfedaleRam, @Gee SCREAMER !! you really should consider how your lives are turning out. @ramithas some excuse as the only other option was to fish in an ice hole (not a euphemism). @Anag Ramand his ‘I only watched it as my son had it on telly’ story shows him only to be in complete denial of his love of long haired men and Lycra.

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

@Coconut, @HuddersRam, @Alpha, @Van der MoodHoover, @Cisse, @Wolfie, @dog, @TigerTedd, @RoyMac5, @Tamworthram, @r4derby, @Pearl Ram, @Andicis, @Grimbeard, @Boycie, @EtoileSportiveDeDerby, @Mucker1884, @WharfedaleRam, @Gee SCREAMER !! you really should consider how your lives are turning out. @ramithas some excuse as the only other option was to fish in an ice hole (not a euphemism). @Anag Ramand his ‘I only watched it as my son had it on telly’ story shows him only to be in complete denial of his love of long haired men and Lycra.

...says the man with the bromance with one of the most handsome men on the planet (say hello to George for me!)

?

35 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Methinks he doth protest too much

3 hours ago, i-Ram said:

image.png.d51fd229c5a3fea6f388b238e2743ca6.png