Eurovision

Wolfie

My childminder is super into it. Gets advanced videos, goes out to watch it when she can, and a couple of years had a big fancy dress party. At first I was like ‘really?!?!’ But it actually sounds like it was a lot of fun. Anything can be fun if you make an occasion if it, push the boat out and keep the alcohol flowing. 

I honestly thought that this chunk of crap went out with Jeux Sans Frontiers and Stuart Hall cackling maniacally. It never was relevant and it definitely isn't now. I'd rather watch a series of Love Island then be subjected to this absolute detritus.

13 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I honestly thought that this chunk of crap went out with Jeux Sans Frontiers and Stuart Hall cackling maniacally. It never was relevant and it definitely isn't now. I'd rather watch a series of Love Island then be subjected to this absolute detritus.

not keen then?

30 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Now if I had to guess which poster would be among the first to launch a trenchant negative diatribe...... 

..... I'm not saying that you'd have been the first to spring to mind, but you'd have been in the top one...

?

30 minutes ago, Olton Ram said:

Come on, you know you love it. I bet you get some of the lads round for a party and dance along at home

gay_dance.gif

I don't know what's more disturbing: (a) The thought of @David and his friends dancing like that.

Or

(b) What you put in your search engine to find that image. ?

2 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I don't know what's more disturbing: (a) The thought of @David and his friends dancing like that.

Or

(b) What you put in your search engine to find that image. ?

“Search engine”? 
like you don’t know this is from volume 11 of his personal collection!