**DCFC Fans Player Of The Season**

Carnero

**DCFC Fans Player Of The Season**  

299 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tough one......but I ended up going for Shinnie.

Hes been the most consistent player and has done a lot of the unnoticed dirty work that so few of our players have been able to do. He gets criticised a lot, but if we didn’t have him our midfield would have completely collapsed in Beiliks absence. Hes battled away against the odds all season!

Close contenders were: 

Beilik- massive impact and great talent, but only played in a few games which rules him out for me.

Byrne- had a very good first half of the season. But suffered with the team in the last quarter.

Kaz- Purely because he defied so many expectations.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Jason Knight because he put in a ton of effort and he should get some recognition of that even though he won't win. Could've voted shinnie for the same reasons.

Don’t see how Knight could be considered. He was very poor for the second half of the season, I would have left him out for more games...

To put the Bielik argument into perspective, Curtis Davies played one more game than Bielik in the entire season (those 5 minutes at the end of the last game). Our defensive frailties came about when he got injured. I don't know if anyone has voted for him, but he probably had as much of an effect on the team as Bielik did. Still think that Bielik was by far our best player during the season, just didn't play enough games though to get player of the season for me.

Went Clarke, feels he gets overlooked because he’s been so consistent for us. Byrne next for me and has been excellent, Shinnie/bielik also come out with lots of credit. Just wish bielik could’ve stayed fit and I think ge’d have been miles ahead in this poll and we’d have been miles further up the table.