**DCFC Fans Player Of The Season**

Carnero

**DCFC Fans Player Of The Season**  

299 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Without Bielik, we would've been dead and buried bottom of the league for the last 2 months of the season. He's the sole reason we are still a Championship club. No other player: Byrne, Shinnie, whoever never did anything more than 'ok'. 

I get that he didn't play enough games to be voted by some, but do those same people realise that most of our wins came in the games he played? Any vote for any other player than Bielik is a vote for a player who was subsequently influential in our demise. 

15 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Without Bielik, we would've been dead and buried bottom of the league for the last 2 months of the season. He's the sole reason we are still a Championship club. No other player: Byrne, Shinnie, whoever never did anything more than 'ok'. 

I get that he didn't play enough games to be voted by some, but do those same people realise that most of our wins came in the games he played? Any vote for any other player than Bielik is a vote for a player who was subsequently influential in our demise. 

Come off it, you aint convincing me of this Bielik bounce...it was the Wazza bounce....end of.........

Byrne. Our best attacker was a defender. 

Bielik obviously had more impact and is a much, much better player, but I always vote based on consistency over a season and how close that player has played to their potential. Not sure we can expect any more from Byrne than what we got this season.

I went for Byrne closely followed by Shinnie. Byrne gets it for me as he was the most offensive player we had all season which just nicks it from Shinnie. 

Byrne for me based on the whole season.  Bielik is clearly the class act but didn't play enough to warrant my top vote.  Like most, I agree though that had he remained fit we'd have had a far more comfortable end to the season and would have had my vote. 

Shinnie a very close second for me - worked his pants off, not the most skillful but was generally very consistent. 

Notable mention to for Colin.  Dropped off over the last few weeks but I think this was down to him carrying an injury.  Unlike many of our players, I always felt he gave everything and tried hard, despite not getting great service. 

Probably could do with a Moment of the Season - right up there would be Curtis coming on, having signed a waiver in case he completely ruined his career (see Keogh doing that?), and slotting right in there, marshalling the defence and significantly helping see us through to the end. Top, top bloke.