Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

2 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

They'll wait untill we've acumalated enough points to move up the Championship then hit us with a -9 point deduction

Without question because they don’t want us playing totally the youth players so they can say it hasn’t distorted the league 

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Any port in a storm me lads.

The worse case is it will be like the early GSE years with dull football and little hope of change except with sportsdirect.com branding everywhere. Best case, exactly the same but after Ashley has at least got us back in the championship.

It will be like the early GSE years whatever happens if we have to stick to an EFL approved 2 year business plan. We'd be reliant on Rooney staying and pulling rabbits out of the hat to punch above that. 

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

If true, then he can only see it as an investment opportunity. Clear the debts, up to 5 years to get back to the PL, then selling for a profit.

Yeah, I see it that way too. I don't mind that either. We need a few years of being sensibly run to clean up this mess we're in. Somebody coming in and throwing cash around would probably just lead to us being in further mess at present. 

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

If true, then he can only see it as an investment opportunity. Clear the debts, up to 5 years to get back to the PL, then selling for a profit.

He'll likely try the stadium renaming gig that got the geordies up in arms as well. Tax efficient funding model for the club and way of using the advertising budget for sports direct.