Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Stockyram92 said:

I just clicked on the link and yes it is true....the S*n have a live Wayne Rooney blog ongoing. Seriously. 

4 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

In other news, I heard this on the radio today, I've not heard it for years, and I sang along and it made my day.

If anyone would like a break from getting upset about some things that we can't change or do anything about.

Enjoy.

Learning lines in the rain
Special effects by Loonatik and Drinks
The graveyard scene
The golden years

She's in parties
It's in the can
She's in parties
It's in the can

Freeze frame screen kiss
Hot heads under silent wigs
Fall guys tumble on the cutting room floor
Look-alikes fall on the cutting room door

She's in parties
It's in the can
She's in parties
It's in the can

Freeze frame, screen kiss, hot-head lights and power
It's patently obvious

She's in parties
It's in the can
She's in parties
It's in the can

Hotlines under a rain of drums
Cigarette props in action
Dialogue dub, now here's the rub
She's acting her reaction

She's in parties
It's in the can
She's in parties
It's in the can

Freeze frame, screen kiss, hot-head lights and power
It's patently obvious

She's in parties
It's in the can
She's in parties
It's in the can

She's in parties

She's in parties

Up The Rams...........

Must have been 6 music?

Unless Scotland has the best local radio in the UK.

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

I just clicked on the link and yes it is true....the S*n have a live Wayne Rooney blog ongoing. Seriously. 

It would be the most hilariously rubbish reason to sack him - presumably because they think they can get out of paying him if it's about his conduct. He's embarrased himself, but certainly to my mind not done something sackable.

But then, I am of the opinion the 1 win in 15 is sackable for a manager and we've only been keeping him because we couldnt afford to sack him.

5 minutes ago, Rev said:

Must have been 6 music?

Unless Scotland has the best local radio in the UK.

@Revyou must have been correct once again. It was on 6 music, at 10:14am and that radio station keeps me alive.

The local radio was probably playing the same sort of dross that your local radio plays, along with it's entertaining adverts about taxis, TV's, Cars and Gardening Centres.

9 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

@Revyou must have been correct once again. It was on 6 music, at 10:14am and that radio station keeps me alive.

The local radio was probably playing the same sort of dross that your local radio plays, along with it's entertaining adverts about taxis, TV's, Cars and Gardening Centres.

Best station in the UK.

My son, half my age at 22, hates it and moans at me for having it on in the car.

His last 3 vinyl purchases have been The Queen is Dead, Aladdin Sane and the best of Sam Cooke, while his next few gigs are Idles, Sleaford Mods and Blondie.

The daft lad doesn't even realise what I'm doing!

15 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

I like the bit where it says this sort of behaviour damages the club's reputation. Almost as if it hadn't already been dragged through the mud constantly for nearly two years. 

Reminds me of the former baseball player Lenny Dykstra suing a former teammate for defamation for writing that Dykstra had racially abused an opposition player during his career. The judge pointed to Dykstra's many convictions and other arrests and allegations levelled against him, including but not limited to bankruptcy fraud, grand theft auto, drug possession, indecent exposure, sexual harassment, sexual assault, credit card fraud, steroid abuse, embezzlement, obstruction of justice, concealment of assets, money laundering, identity theft and making terroristic threats, and ruled that Dykstra's reputation was so poor that it was legally impossible to libel him as his reputation couldn't get any worse.

We can't afford to sack Rooney. If we could, would we change the manager? I'd expect so, so if there's any truth in this story it suggests we're looking for a way to have him leave without a payoff. And, as has been said, if we try to force the issue we're more than likely to lose as we've such an appalling record in the courts.

Everything is a mess.