Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Where have I said that….!??? Where have I said It was innocent.??? 
as for the knight thing, if Bielik had Injured him would you want him sacking..!?

You said where’s the proof and giving all the viva la wazza nonsense ?. No because he’s a player. Rooney is the boss 

Interesting to see a decent number of you say that you don't really have a problem with the manager of your club getting pi55ed up to the point where he falls asleep in the hotel room of a group of young woman (and gets subsequently snapped doing so) just a few hours after saying he was looking to bring some "dignity and pride" back to the club.

I was expecting more to have a problem with it considering our recent history with staff members getting drunk. 

Is it now a problem for Wayne and Coleen? Yes, but let's not pretend this isn't a problem for us, too.

Once again we are having our name dragged through the mud. When is this going to stop happening?

Does he deserve to get the boot for this? Probably not. He deserves to get the boot for nearly getting us relegated to League One (thanks again, Marlon Pack). But it certainly isn't going to win him any supporters, in my view. 

You know what it's like when you've been out on the lash in a strange city,poor lad was hungry and with it being a budget hotel there was no night porter to make him some food. He got on the phone to get a meals on wheels delivery but in his stupor he misdialled and finished up with heels on wheels

42 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

You said where’s the proof and giving all the viva la wazza nonsense ?. No because he’s a player. Rooney is the boss 

Bryan Robson Injured himself while captaining England as he was trying to tip Gazza out of a bed…..should he have been sacked.? 

Brian Clough (who may have liked a drink) would regularly hit the players, Should he have been sacked.? 
dave Beasent injured himself by dropping a jar of salad cream on his toe, should salad cream be sacked?

injuries happen, it’s part of the game, you have no idea about what happened when he got the injury, but let’s stick with “Rooney NAILED him” because that fits your agenda….

viva la Wazza.!

5 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. Indeed be careful what you wish for. 

All these saying he's done nothing, if he was so awful we'd have gone down last season. It doesn't matter who scored what when, we stayed up from being bottom of the division.

I know I seem to be repeating myself as do others but how is 1 win in 16 not awful? 7 points from 45 were earned that led us as close as you can be to being relegated. I'm kind of sick of hearing 'well we survived' as an argument for how Rooney has done a 'good job' when under his leadership we went on what must have been the worst run since our 07/08 campaign. 

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

Interesting to see a decent number of you say that you don't really have a problem with the manager of your club getting pi55ed up to the point where he falls asleep in the hotel room of a group of young woman (and gets subsequently snapped doing so) just a few hours after saying he was looking to bring some "dignity and pride" back to the club.

I was expecting more to have a problem with it considering our recent history with staff members getting drunk. 

Is it now a problem for Wayne and Coleen? Yes, but let's not pretend this isn't a problem for us, too.

Once again we are having our name dragged through the mud. When is this going to stop happening?

Does he deserve to get the boot for this? Probably not. He deserves to get the boot for nearly getting us relegated to League One (thanks again, Marlon Pack). But it certainly isn't going to win him any supporters, in my view. 

Well written,agree whole heartedly with you and your words.

8 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I know I seem to be repeating myself as do others but how is 1 win in 16 not awful? 7 points from 45 were earned that led us as close as you can be to being relegated. I'm kind of sick of hearing 'well we survived' as an argument for how Rooney has done a 'good job' when under his leadership we went on what must have been the worst run since our 07/08 campaign. 

If that happens this season - well, not that the squad is currently any better! - then he'll not be long in the job. Why not wait and see.

Edited by RoyMac5

12 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

I don't want to link it as I'm not sure if it's against the forums rules etc, but there's a new video of Rooney and his mates in the hotel room, with someone that looks a lot like Liam Rosenior...

Just looks like Rooney and a few blokes to me, how can you tell which one is meant to be Rosenior?

19 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Bryan Robson Injured himself while captaining England as he was trying to tip Gazza out of a bed…..should he have been sacked.? 

Brian Clough (who may have liked a drink) would regularly hit the players, Should he have been sacked.? 
dave Beasent injured himself by dropping a jar of salad cream on his toe, should salad cream be sacked?

injuries happen, it’s part of the game, you have no idea about what happened when he got the injury, but let’s stick with “Rooney NAILED him” because that fits your agenda….

viva la Wazza.!

I’m not just on about the fact he put Knight out for 12 weeks. He a horrible cheating family man. He’s a terrible manager. He shouldn’t be out getting that smashed as the boss of DCFC during such a horrendous time. You are sticking up for him, he hasn’t brought anything but negative things to this football club. It was only luck that kept us up and if we had any money I’m sure he would be gone. Viva la wazza will take us down baby ?

23 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

viva la Wazza.!

You can't just name examples of people who were involved with football before the sport had ever heard of the word 'professionalism'!