Southampton vs Derby FA Cup 3rd Round Replay match thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Alpha said:

He looked wrecked. Even watching the penalties after you could see pain on his face. 

Can you imagine playing through bad cramp. If I get cramp for 2 minutes i'm out of house chores for a month. He took a penalty. It's humiliating ?

What's house chores?

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

He looked wrecked. Even watching the penalties after you could see pain on his face. 

Can you imagine playing through bad cramp. If I get cramp for 2 minutes i'm out of house chores for a month. He took a penalty. It's humiliating ?

Do you work at Downton Abbey ?

10 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

We need to back them! Second half of the season will be interesting and I think exciting.

2k at Sheffield Utd, 1400 at Norwich, 28k at home vs Boro, 1200 at Leeds on a Friday night at £40, 1k midweek at Saints... They've got that in abundance, Rams fans are literally travelling the length of the country in numbers to back their team. Time for the team to start performing in the league, simple really. 

3 minutes ago, cstand said:

Third match in a row you come out slagging others posters off on this forum you are a disgrace the mods you ban your are disgusting 

Yeah @eddie, we (don't) pay our money so are entitled to continually slag off players on here. And their wives on twitter. And at games. Then you say we are prats. You are literally the biggest disgrace who has ever walked the earth. You make me more sick than a marginally incorrect decison on VAR. The mods are even more disgusting.

The turn around to Saturday will be tough.

Gonna be home at 4am, god knows where players live so that could be an extra hour, just rest now until Saturday.

Bus journey for the players will be fun for the first hour, then they will be too tired to do anything, and I bet half of them will get cramp at some point!!!

Just now, LeedsCityRam said:

That's what I like about you Roy - the ability to be impartial & not let your pre-conceived nonsense colour your judgement x

Looked better without him, what's preconceived about that. Odd that he keeps getting substituted.

3 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Yeah @eddie, we (don't) pay our money so are entitled to continually slag off players on here. And their wives on twitter. And at games. Then you say we are prats. You are literally the biggest disgrace who has ever walked the earth. You make me more sick than a marginally incorrect decison on VAR. The mods are even more disgusting.

Keep calm and play 4-2-3-1

On 13 January 2019 at 21:36, Inverurie Ram said:

Wanderlust performance from start to finish with a swift delay for half time.

Lot of folk will be watching us on the BBC and Derby County will deliver the goods and will do us all proud.

This lot are from Southampton. Sit back, relax and love your wonderful Derby County Football Club.

Well I did and it was Wanderlust.

I was going to post just before kick off to say it was a VAR game, and something would probably bite us on the bum, as it usually does, but stopped myself to have a beer instead, also was going to ask why it's only televised games for VAR?, surely it's all 3rd round games or none at all, same for everyone, but that's modern football for us.

image.png

1 minute ago, rammieib said:

The turn around to Saturday will be tough.

Gonna be home at 4am, god knows where players live so that could be an extra hour, just rest now until Saturday.

Bus journey for the players will be fun for the first hour, then they will be too tired to do anything, and I bet half of them will get cramp at some point!!!

Much respect i wish i could of been there but i leave at 4.45 in the morning i think it would of killed me! But fully respected from me as all the fans travelled! 

Archived