Southampton vs Derby FA Cup 3rd Round Replay match thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Congratulations to the boys! Briliant win.

There'll be some tired legs now. With situations like this I always wonder if they have immediate access to ice baths and the like for recovery, rather than wait until the long journey home.

Bring on Accrington Stanley. Really proud of the boys. As the BBC said, the better side won. Totally thrilled!

Of course, it's called the Solent

People whinging about lack of spending in January, on a bad run, poor atmosphere at home, attendances dropping. All the noise at the other end of the A52 at return of a club legend, full house next game, great backing and energy!!

After watching that how can people not get behind this team? Win lose or draw, Great young talent, energy playing good football, looked a premier league side tonight. The club is definitely on the up, lamps and the team are doing the right things. 

We need to back them! Second half of the season will be interesting and I think exciting.

Fantastic that Derby County

Character, bottle, refusal to give in - everything you'd ever want in a team & everything we didn't get last Friday. Away support was great too - sang their hearts out. 

Tomori was absolutely class - I'll be very surprised if he's still playing in the Championship next year. Thought Bogle, Malone, Waghorn & Huddlestone all improved the team markedly & massive credit to Kelle Roos, who made 2 fantastic saves & looked composed throughout.

Archived