Southampton vs Derby FA Cup 3rd Round Replay match thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

People whinging about lack of spending in January, on a bad run, poor atmosphere at home, attendances dropping. All the noise at the other end of the A52 at return of a club legend, full house next game, great backing and energy!!

After watching that how can people not get behind this team? Win lose or draw, Great young talent, energy playing good football, looked a premier league side tonight. The club is definitely on the up, lamps and the team are doing the right things. 

We need to back them! Second half of the season will be interesting and I think exciting.

People need to remember the teams we have played in the run since Christmas, I cannot remember a run of teams like it in recent seasons. To still be in the top 6 after coming out of that, is something to be proud of. 

1 minute ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Fantastic that Derby County

Character, bottle, refusal to give in - everything you'd ever want in a team & everything we didn't get last Friday. Away support was great too - sang their hearts out. 

Tomori was absolutely class - I'll be very surprised if he's still playing in the Championship next year. Thought Bogle, Malone, Waghorn & Huddlestone all improved the team markedly & massive credit to Kelle Roos, who made 2 fantastic saves & looked composed throughout.

Tomori was class but if you weren't watching the game and reading this thread (as I believe some on here must have been) you would have thought he was playing with one leg.

Some people obviously just don't see the world like we do.

Or maybe they watched while carrying out the Birdbox challenge

Great performance,, with Waghorn and Tomori being the main standouts for me.  I thought Roos was good as well  and I would like to see him start on Saturday, I don't think he will start but for me he looks abetter all round keeper, more commanding on crosses , quicker off his line and much better on the ball.

1 minute ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

Great performance,, with Waghorn and Tomori being the main standouts for me.  I thought Roos was good as well  and I would like to see him start on Saturday, I don't think he will start but for me he looks abetter all round keeper, more commanding on crosses , quicker off his line and much better on the ball.

Agree with this. Maybe his time

Fantastic result tonight, very pleased with the fighting spirit. To come back from 2 down twice shows real character and we're deservedly through for me. 

Hopefully gives the boys a wee bit of momentum going into the second half of the league season, and would love our cup run to keep going a wee bit longer... 

Enjoying this one tonight! 

20 minutes ago, eddie said:

Another match thread where the prat faction of Derby County 'supporters' showed their true value. You know who you are - and you are a bloody embarrassment.

Third match in a row you come out slagging others posters off on this forum you are a disgrace the mods should ban you,  you are disgusting 

Just now, Ruda Harliss said:

? my lad was genuinely  worried he wouldn’t make it!

He looked wrecked. Even watching the penalties after you could see pain on his face. 

Can you imagine playing through bad cramp. If I get cramp for 2 minutes i'm out of house chores for a month. He took a penalty. It's humiliating ?

Archived