Southampton vs Derby FA Cup 3rd Round Replay match thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roos-  some good saves has he won the starting spot?

bogle some good some notso good - heck he is 18 

keogh - played ok and it took some nerve for him to take that penalty 

tomori - very good only a couple of slips 

malone - did very well I must say

huddlestone - he controls the football 

mount - decent game and got extra energy in extra time

bryson - scored a lovely goal in any other game 

waghorn - nice goal 

Marriott- looked injured 

wilson - scored and a great assist 

subs - nugent - at least he scored the penalty 

holmes - helped the team as an emergency full back

lawrence - good job he scored his penalty! Looked injured to me

bennett - great to see him back

4 minutes ago, DRBee said:

ONLY starting now? Tonights qualities have been seen before this season. Inconsistency is our problem.

You know what i mean, he done a cracking job. The team he build has been great. Tonight was a joy to watch really. It's his first job he slowly winning few people like myself now. I wanted to give him time.

Well what can I say, a great comeback again, a great goal from Waghorn, and Keogh, Keogh, our captain and main man, getting the winning goal , who showed yet again what great spirit and passion he has for Derby, also Tomori was class, well done to all those who travelled down there as well, a great night of entertainment, now let's get behind the team for the rest of the season. In Frank I trust. And love the passion of the man.

great character again.

We are so much better with harry wilson. He is the key for me. Take him away and we are only half the side.

Time and again his free kicks get us back into it.

Cry God for Harry, England, and Saint George!

2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

great character again.

We are so much better with harry wilson. He is the key for me. Take him away and we are only half the side.

Time and again his free kicks get us back into it.

Cry God for Harry, England, and Saint George!

Isn’t he Welsh ?

How many freekicks has Wilson scored this season including the one for Wales? I think it's 5?  His freekicks and technical ability are outstanding , if he can improve his all round game he could develop into a Champions league quality player, hopefully we can get him on a permanent in the summer  if we somehow manage to go up.   I reckon Liverpool would be willing to sell him, but we would have to pay around 15-18million for him , so not a prayer if we are in the championship.

21 minutes ago, McLovin said:

No, everyone in the world thought that! How do I know? Well I’ve got cctv cameras in each and every one of your houses and I saw how you all threw pasta at your TVs.

? It was your statement!

?I have 1 TV

?Pasta? You’re so witty, only you finds it funny ?

3 hours ago, RamsFan10 said:

Here. He is offside 100%, but just the foot in it. Debate should be over the “clear and obvious rule”, not over whether he is offside or not.

as someone else has pointed out to me, it’s only the usable parts of the body that count. Waghorns foot is further forward than their player’s torso

51683015-8CD7-4ACE-B632-1DC7F71C2480.jpeg

How do you know when the ball was kicked?

Archived