Gary Rowett gone to Stoke

Mckram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/05/2018 at 15:11, Mckram said:

Stoke now sacked Lambert.

Chances of them coming back for Rowett again?

Personally think they will look elsewhere but I can’t think of many better options for them...

I now wonder if this thread was a bit of a prophecy! 

I’m so happy -we’ve got shot of the most overrated manager we’ve had for years and those idiots in Stoke are paying us for the privilege!

Dont let the door hit your arse on the way out Rowett.

Has it got to the forum stage yet with the next manager? at D.C.F.C. where a forum member starts the next match thread and the rest of us sort of support them as we see how far they can go before they walk away?

@uttoxram75 for Manager, hope we play Stoke City, fist game of the new season!

Backroom staff, @Angry Ram, @angieram, @Carl Sagan @loweman2 @PrivateDerby @campavanram @Bob The Badger 

@David @philmycock @B4ev6is and @2tups

Maybe far too many folk in the back room staff to pull the strings?

or would we be better off with @McLovin as Manager and @RoyMac5 as his number 2, coz they know exactly what we need and how to do it all............C'mon bring it on!

Bye bye Gary, slither away. 

Cannot actuallly wait for the moment reality sets in for the stoke fans.

Gary will come in promising young, hungry players with a playing style similar to Klopp, who he admires don’t you know.

The bemusement will start when he poaches the likes of Curtis Davis and Tom Huddlestone as the flagship stars of Stoke City retirement village. 

Their optimism will soon turn to horror as his promise of fast, attacking “heavy metal” football resembles more of a single, depressing trumpet sound as the ball is shanked high into the stinking Stoke air.

enjoy guys

3 hours ago, Alpha said:

He's invested a lot. Unfortunately it's been spent pretty poorly. 

I agree he has . But he does not have enough to sustain. He really needed success sooner rather than later. We are now in a clough situation all over again

Archived