Bristol City (H) - Match Thread

52 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

For anyone that thinks a forum wide meltdown is unique to this place, I give you this gift.

https://www.otib.co.uk/topic/226697-utter-disgrace-manning-lj-you’ve-been-backed-and-you-serve-up-that/

In summary: Derby are crap and the referee was a homer 😂 

Ozoh will be a £50m+ player undoubtedly. He battered them today. Bigger, stronger, faster, better technically... A bit of defensive awareness still required but that's why he's with us and not starting for Palace.

Elder was immense today, and there were real signs of him, NML and Yates forming a real understanding. By far his best performance for us and it's not even close.

Cash and Nelson rocks, Nyambe solid and worked his balls off again. JWZ looked solid bar one hiccup, and loved him running the length of the pitch to celebrate with Ozoh and team.

A word for Yates who is so intelligent with his touches and flicks. He's got a very lonely role at times but he looks a hell of a signing. Deserved a goal and when he gets one he'll be banging them in.

I'm absolutely buzzing because that performance came out of the misery of Barrow and the lads showed what they're capable of. We're staying up! COYR!

40 minutes ago, LazloW said:

What have they done to Jason Knight? Seemed a completely different player!

Very good and enjoyable performance. Proves we are competitive when on top of our game. One swallow doesn’t make a summer and all that, but if we play like that more often than not then we should be OK. 

Seems the City fans are asking the same question! 🏁😁

https://www.otib.co.uk/topic/226700-jason-knight/

8 hours ago, May Contain Nuts said:

First game of the season I'm actually going to be able to attend or even watch 90 minutes of.

And I've got to do it sober, FFS. First time I'll have been to watch a Derby game in person without having at least a couple of pints beforehand in probably 15 years.

Clearly someone at the club had a word with Warne and he decided to reward me with an excellent performance to congraultate and encourage my (enforced) sobriety with an excelent performance!

Edited by May Contain Nuts

One of my favourite games of the past 5 years...

Unbelievable atmosphere,total effort for the the entire team and not a bad performance any member of the squad.

Plus,we played some great,intricate football combined with power and energy.

My motm?....kenzo,he epitomised this new squad in his commitment,passion and never say die attitude.

Great afternoons football and I'm now off for a curry,wonderful.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

2 minutes ago, May Contain Nuts said:

Clearly someone at the club had a word with Warne and he decided to reward me with an excellent performance to congraultate and encourage my (enforced) sobriety with an excelent performance!

Ahh you're pregnant congrats.. does explain your rather hormonal posting 😜😜😜😜

All the Nay Sayers...where are you...lets be avin you(including me ☺️after Tuesdays game)

Talking to a fella on the bus back home after the Belper game, His words..."it's the best he's seen at home since PW has been here" quite a plaudit I said, He couldn't give a MOTM as he said all were great.

Even PW admits it was some 2nd half Champions League Football GIF by UEFA yeh I know it's Pep but they look alike 😉

1 hour ago, Cam the Ram said:

All that money spent and they couldn't beat a cheaply assembled Derby team ... maybe he should dedicate the next several years of his life to investigating Bristol City's finances instead

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952gpfg7fuqdubcojoi844

Had a quick dip into the Bristol City Forum and found this. Someone had commented about Mr P's comments about us and this appeared.

BC fan: To be fair to them. Talk about kicking someone when they are down!

Mr P.I went too far in certain aspects I'll readily concede. They got their Just Desserts, FFP, -12, Business Plan and some tough League One medicine.

Quite an admission. Pity he got the points deduction wrong. He also seems to have his finger on the pulse of their own finances. They'd better watch out

Quite excited after today. Said after Blackburn, our season will be defined by Ozoh’s trajectory. I think he’s learning where he can add most and loving it. Warne’s job becomes more difficult: finding the best midfield after the recent loans in will be challenging