Barrow (A) - Match Thread

Sean

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

Same could be said about you on this forum 

Am sure Warne didn't tell 3 players to fluff their penalties 

It’s not the penalties though is it ? It’s the total lack of quality on the ball it’s a terrible watch and we have no identity as a team. We will get relegated with him in charge but don’t worry we can be a yo yo club from League one.

As I said before the game, that is an absolute f****** embarrassment. Absolute embarrassment. Every player out there should hang their heads in shame. The lack of effort was truly a disgrace.

And what does this say about our hopes for this season? They aren’t looking good I can tell you that. Our recruitment are scraping the barrel and our manager thinks everyone in this division is Man City. Might stick a bet on us finishing last. The odds will be good and I’m pretty confident it’s where we will finish. Were the worst team in this league with the worst manager.

Hard to find the words. A good case for that being our worst performance since coming out of administration, certainly relatively given the level of opposition, with days left of the window and us seemingly very under prepared and under cooked for the season ahead.  

I hope I’m just bedwetting, but I do try and be constructive and objective: I’m concerned. 

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Same could be said about you on this forum 

Am sure Warne didn't tell 3 players to fluff their penalties 

Honestly could say the same about you at this point, fella. 99/100 your posts are personal attacks on forum members. You can disagree with peoples opinions on the football club but you don’t have to be a door-handle about it.

Tactically awful and scared yes, but some players should be absolutely ashamed of themselves of today. Fair enough players can have off days but some players out there looked like they didn’t want to be there.

2 minutes ago, Kinder said:

Good grief.  Nothing to say apart from well done Barrow.

Yep, let’s give them the glory Barrow deserve. We can knock our abject performance but Barrow tried hard, rattled our bar and deserved their win. Fair play and good luck to them.

Not going to listen to Warne tonight, don’t want his “honest” assessment after the event; just pee’d off with his “style” when we get results like this.