Vs Middlesbrough (H) Match Thread

DCFC1388

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

I really hope we don’t see Warne’s bizarre take on 4-3-3 today. Against Blackburn, the three in midfield were so wide apart that we essentially gave them a free route through the middle of the park. If we do that again today, Boro will rip us a new one. 

If we do I think it will look better with Collins through the middle up top.

1 minute ago, DavesaRam said:

So Dajeune Brown is the new Sibley. He really needs a run of games, so we drop him.

I just don't get the brown love in. Yes he has potential but totally unproven at this level. Definitely needs a loan . However we do need another striker first.

6 minutes ago, BodminRam said:

image.thumb.jpeg.604f19fffff942219feb1199e44f0999.jpeg

It’s the team I would have expected today, although I think you could debate all day Forsyth or Elder, and perhaps Collins or Brown. Not that Warne would have picked Brown today. That would have been too disrespectful for the opposition 🙄😂

I admire that Warne wants to get at them with the weakest squad we have had since 2008. I do hope they have been better drilled this week though, as it still looks more likely that we are going to be exposed and punished whenever they counter attack.

i am actually going to watch this one. Well at least the first half on Sky. I am still working on my nomination for Fan of the Year.

3 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

So Dajeune Brown is the new Sibley. He really needs a run of games, so we drop him.

Brown is so much better as a starter than a late sub. Disappointed to see him not make the 11.

Was expecting a change in fullbacks, but looks like we are going for it. If we can play like the middle third of the Blackburn match, could be good.

Let's hope the home crowd can roar us to victory. Whilst I never assumed we should be humiliating smaller teams in League One, I'm also not yet adjusted to be really fearful of Middlesborough.

2 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

I just don't get the brown love in. Yes he has potential but totally unproven at this level. Definitely needs a loan . However we do need another striker first.

I see the logic of it though, yes he's unproven however he's more athletic and with potentially higher upside than Collins who is a known quantity. It's risky, however probably worth taking the risk.