Peterborough vs Bolton

3 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Even if 2nd was unlikely, surely you'd want to at least try and secure 3rd?

Apparently not. Either they don't think we'll drop points, or they deemed themselves incapable of slotting 4 or 5 past Bolton, but either way, the waving of this white flag is practically Italian/French in its epic-ness.

5 minutes ago, TINMANTED said:

surely this equates to match fixing,he;l have no intention of trying to win on saturday

i feel sure back in the 80;s/90;s,we got fined for fielding 9 subs in a game through injuries

We’ll have to get a point on Saturday, P’Boro will play the ressies again and get walloped. Not that that should be a problem for us… hopefully. 

I think I’d be angry if we’d taken the approach they have tonight. Anything can happen in football, remember Bristol Rovers going up after scoring 7 on the final day in 2022.

That was a poor effort from Posh management at this time of the season with other clubs interested in their result. 
I don’t think it changes Saturday though surely even Ferguson Jnr can’t field a second string against probable play off final opposition? 
do what they did tonight and the clubs momentum will be shafted! 
Id bet against them even getting past semis  

4 minutes ago, Topram said:

Bit of a backlash from what he’s started tonight hopefully that’ll make him go stronger again on sat 

Ferguson’s team selection and tactics may be determined by who he would rather play in a play-off final…..us or Bolton.

If he’d rather play us then the white flag may be flying high again.