End of season celebrations.

I know it's not the league title, but we won promotion 🤩 So do we think there will be an open top bus through derby? I'd imagine the streets would be packed. 

I really hope there is. Another opportunity to show our appreciation to everyone at the club. 

Edited by Big Bad Bob
Added further comments

Good end of season celebrations for some East Midlands teams, Chesterfield= Champs and back in League two. Mansfield= Promoted to League one. Leicester City= Promoted to top flight and could be going up as champions. Alfreton Town in the playoffs in Vanarama North.  Shame about the Red Dogs; Points deducted, moaning about a Ref who supports a rival team and they could get relegated and have to compete in the Championship.

13 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Good end of season celebrations for some East Midlands teams, Chesterfield= Champs and back in League two. Mansfield= Promoted to League one. Leicester City= Promoted to top flight and could be going up as champions. Alfreton Town in the playoffs in Vanarama North.  Shame about the Red Dogs; Points deducted, moaning about a Ref who supports a rival team and they could get relegated and have to compete in the Championship.

How did Derby County get on?

Anyone spot the guy with a white stick on the pitch?

I just caught sight of him (no pun intended!) teetering precariously back into the stands... with a helper, I hasten to add... down what appeared to be a low but slippery(?) ramp.  He returned towards the Northern end of the East stand.
No idea whether he joined in the bounce!  😁👍🐏🤍

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

I just caught sight of him (no pun intended!) teetering precariously back into the stands... with a helper, I hasten to add... down what appeared to be a low but slippery(?) ramp.  He returned towards the Northern end of the East stand.

I often see him around the east stand. I was really pleased to see someone a couple of people in wheelchairs on the pitch being part of the celebrations too 

6 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Tbf he was probably on his way back to the VAR studio…

5 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Not at all.  It's just that all of my negativity throughout my entire posting career (14k+ posts) seem to all be in this thread.  Just the one negative approach to one specific topic. 🤷‍♂️

I shouldn't worry about it mate.  Having a different opinion and/or outlook on life does not make one wrong or less Derby.  It's what forums are for.

I too didn't want a pitch invasion but was wrong. It was a thing of beauty and seeing it again now from all angles on peoples vids all the more so. The sight of  the fans building up on the touch line in the minutes before gave it an impressive inevitability. Whilst joyously happy the invasion seemed to express all our pent up rage and frustration at what happened to us in the lead up to relegation. Has there been a better celebration in Pride Park?    The only downside is that the season is now over. 

In London, paying the little niece a visit before flying back tomorrow. Still in celebration mode.

I’d long since resigned myself to missing the promotion party. Truthfully, I’d have been more gutted than happy if I’d missed it. To be able to dance the night away with my mates after we’ve shared so much disappointment over the years is something I’ll never forget. 

Football is bloody beautiful.

IMG_9099.thumb.jpeg.e4e06effd3449270edc6aa79798a6839.jpeg

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

1 hour ago, B4’s Sister said:

I often see him around the east stand. I was really pleased to see someone a couple of people in wheelchairs on the pitch being part of the celebrations too 

We see him go down the stairs every home game.we sit in row j upper north east corner and he sits higher than us