End of season celebrations.

22 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Oh... and whilst I'm still in the mood...

I assume we had no Japanese Rams at the game either, looking at the state of the pitch by the end.  What is it with scummy litter louts?  🤬

Argentina '78 it was not!

#shameful

The under 21s are due to play on there on Monday evening. 

Loved it. Just stood there letting the emotions run over me whilst the pitch invasion happened and then after I’d taken it all in we went down on to get a photo with me mum and dad on the pitch. We stayed on there for the bounce and celebrations and then left. 

One little issue - if anyone knows the 2/3 fans that went to the Carlisle fans giving it the big one (not those that were applauding them) just clip them round the tabs. Idiots. Just won promotion and they want to head over to the away fans giving it w anchor signs. 

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

The under 21s are due to play on there on Monday evening. 

It was like a carpet! 

Some effort from earlier on in the season when the rain had ruined it. 

I don’t ever want to see any ‘bobbled’ miss kicks from our lads again 😂 

I have to confess that even though I was strongly against a pitch invasion - in favour of allowing the players and their families to do their lap of appreciation, it actually panned out rather well and the players appearing by the directors seating worked a treat. Even those of us still in the stands had a good view on the big screen. The presentations actually worked very well with the players (plus DC and PW) being surrounded by fans rather than in the middle of the pitch with just the sponsors banners. 

So, I was wrong. What a great day.

One final word, is it possible to love Ebou anymore with his fine interviews and jigging around? What a character.

10 hours ago, LN747 said:

Would love a parade to celebrate but can’t really do that for second place😂😂😂

Would feel like the Wales DVD, at the same time f*** it, would give those fans that wanted their lap of honour to applaud, can do it through the city.

Rival fans want to mock? Go for it. Was only a couple of years ago we had 4 players on the books. 

Not like we’ve spent millions to fight it out with Luton and Burnley.

This team need to see what this achievement means to us all.

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Oh... and whilst I'm still in the mood...

I assume we had no Japanese Rams at the game either, looking at the state of the pitch by the end.  What is it with scummy litter louts?  🤬

Argentina '78 it was not!

#shameful

You seem to have taken nothing but negatives from the best day in our recent history. Maybe get a new hobby mate 

embarassing and shameful 🙈

10 hours ago, trappatoni said:

Thought the club handled it well.  Obviously there are mixed opinions about pitch invasions - personally I'm all for them - it's a chance for fans to really feel part of the club not just customers.   It was good to see all the younger fans ready to run on.  Everyone seemed to enjoy it - even the stewards - if people don't want to run on surely the spectacle beats  a lap of honour?

Was more worried about sanctions from pitch invasion than it as a celebration. Suspect slight early finish was agreed by all parties. The Bolton result meant it didnt matter. We're west upper and it looked magnificent. We really enjoyed it especially on realising players were in the middle of it. Cash staggering out of the crowd with his can was a favourite moment. I'm short so would have seen nothing if on the pitch and with my mum! Could see the players in the directors box, the trophy presentation and that crowd. Truly an unforgettable day