End of season celebrations.

2 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Who else watches part of the game everyday?!

Not watching bits of the game but I’ve been going through the RD podcasts while out walking the dogs.  Done the whole of the post-match and today I finished the full Monday night show.  EFL podcast with Collins is next.

Trouble is, that wind keeps making my eyes water.

18 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Not watching bits of the game but I’ve been going through the RD podcasts while out walking the dogs.  Done the whole of the post-match and today I finished the full Monday night show.  EFL podcast with Collins is next.

Trouble is, that wind keeps making my eyes water.

Yours or the dogs ? 😉

On 29/04/2024 at 09:02, angieram said:

Quiet lad, a bit apart from the celebrations, great post.

https://twitter.com/TyreseFornah/status/1784296850993934747?s=19

Maybe he's going to come into his own next season?

On 29/04/2024 at 09:10, Srg said:

I hope so. I feel like I've seen enough to see there's something there with him. Pre-season will be massive for him.

I think so. I think as long as it’s recognised he isn’t an Adams type player. He’d be someone who’d be elevated by having Adams next to him because he takes a few more risks but I liked what he had to offer. 

Just felt like that one mistake that led to a goal was him done in terms of first 11. 

2 hours ago, CBRammette said:

More stuff on players' insta accounts over night inc this on Sibley's

IMG_7123.jpeg

Assuming that's the whole gang, I'm interested in who is, and isn't, on holiday.

Ward and Rooney probably have to stay back for treatment (is Rooney even old enough?) Robinson definitely isn't. 

Pretty much the whole first team regulars are there, apart from that. Wildsmith the obvious omission. 

Fornah we know, keeps himself apart. 

Also missing are Washington, Fozzy, Waghorn, Gayle, TJJ, anyone else? 

I love that Adams is there, even though he's a loan player. He's a Ram, for sure.

29 minutes ago, angieram said:

Assuming that's the whole gang, I'm interested in who is, and isn't, on holiday.

Ward and Rooney probably have to stay back for treatment (is Rooney even old enough?) Robinson definitely isn't. 

Pretty much the whole first team regulars are there, apart from that. Wildsmith the obvious omission. 

I love that Adams is there, even though he's a loan player. He's a Ram, for sure.

Isn't that Washington at the bottom left of the pic holding a Bud Light?

42 minutes ago, angieram said:

Ward put something up with him pushing kids in one of those shopping toy car things at Westfield Stratford. Fornah looked to be buying clothes or something or other. 

13 minutes ago, chewbacca said:

Isn't that Washington at the bottom left of the pic holding a Bud Light?

No, that’s Barkhuizen.