Shrews

unclej

Can't see anything but a Bolton win. Think Shrewsbury had a sweet spot that started around the time they played us and lasted until they're almost safe. 

Think the battle may have left them. But alas if we mess it up from here then we only have ourselves to blame. 

2 minutes ago, Crewton said:

If I was to present the mood of the Shrews forum at the prospect of tonight's game in GIF form, it would probably go something like this :-

BlackadderGeirgeGIF.gif.5d87fc270d37f70e244685673ae3df5a.gif

THEY'RE LOVING IT

It seems Bayliss only brings his good game when he's looking to take a dump on the team he supports.

My prediction is Bolton Wanderers 6-0 Shrewsbury Town.

Without being too pessimistic I think tomorrow could be embarrassing.

Must drop bayliss..... he's the one you don't want in a scrap....put O'Brien in instead of him,bayliss is already on the beach......shocking

Bayliss won't offer anything, anywhere....Hurst took him off satday..... he'll drop him tomorrow

I'm thinking Chelsea - Everton for this one, so anythings a bonus, a point a glittering prize,

Huge respect for anyone travelling to the game - I couldn't imagine a more certain result than a Bolton win tonight.

I notice old Wanderlust is on their bringing his normal it could go anyway, then moaning if it does later on.  He should be ok tonight.

15 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

THEY'RE LOVING IT

It seems Bayliss only brings his good game when he's looking to take a dump on the team he supports.

My prediction is Bolton Wanderers 6-0 Shrewsbury Town.

Without being too pessimistic I think tomorrow could be embarrassing.

Must drop bayliss..... he's the one you don't want in a scrap....put O'Brien in instead of him,bayliss is already on the beach......shocking

Bayliss won't offer anything, anywhere....Hurst took him off satday..... he'll drop him tomorrow

I'm thinking Chelsea - Everton for this one, so anythings a bonus, a point a glittering prize,

Huge respect for anyone travelling to the game - I couldn't imagine a more certain result than a Bolton win tonight.

I notice old Wanderlust is on their bringing his normal it could go anyway, then moaning if it does later on.  He should be ok tonight.

He's posted on their forum 21 times! Haven't they suffered enough this season?!?

In my next level thinking I think we want Peterborough to win too. In the event that we lose or draw at Cambridge we may well need Peterborough to get a result against Bolton on the final day, so the last thing we want is for that game to be a dead rubber for Peterborough.

Imagine a doomsday scenario where we lose to Cambridge and Bolton win their next 2 games, the table would look this if Peterborough win their next 3 games:

Bolton 88

Derby 86*

Peterborough 86

*goal difference advantage over Peterborough

So going into the last day Peterborough would go all out to beat Bolton as they could still nick 2nd, but a win for them and win for us against Carlisle would mean that we take 2nd on goal difference 😎

The definition of hope = an elephant hanging over a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy ….Nevertheless..

Having borderland affinities and a welsh surname I have decided tonight that it’s COYS 

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

In my next level thinking I think we want Peterborough to win too. In the event that we lose or draw at Cambridge we may well need Peterborough to get a result against Bolton on the final day, so the last thing we want is for that game to be a dead rubber for Peterborough.

Imagine a doomsday scenario where we lose to Cambridge and Bolton win their next 2 games, the table would look this if Peterborough win their next 3 games:

Bolton 88

Derby 86*

Peterborough 86

So going into the last day Peterborough would go all out to beat Bolton as they could still nick 2nd, but a win for them and win for us against Carlisle would mean that we take 2nd on goal difference 😎

That was my thinking, too.  Also, with the play offs if they have nothing to play for they will start resting people to be fit for "mini-season" to start.  

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

Bolton 88

Derby 86*

Peterborough 86

Excellent.  No Portsmouth.  That is a win win.

I get the vibes that for the very reason this thread has popped up is that there is minimal faith in our team winning the last two games. Otherwise the result tonight is an absolute irrelevance. But there seems to be a certain amount of hand wringing already about the inevitably of Bolton winning against Shrewsbury.

59 minutes ago, Jase116 said:

Let’s just win our final 2 games and do it ourselves, I would love for Bolton to drop points tonight, but cannot see them not getting 6 points from tonight and port vale. We will have to win both.

This, think we still need to win both gamesb