Sonny Bradley

I had a great view of it, very blatant head butt followed by some handbags. He knew exactly what he was doing and what he had done was evident with him already storming off the pitch before the red was issued. Absolutely unprofessional to the highest degree.

Just like Tom Lawrence of old, opposition players know they can wind him up easily and he'll react. I'm sure we all remember him stupidly diving into a defender on halfway vs Rotherham moments after they'd easily won the ball from him. Straight red card, stupidity just like Bradley yesterday. 

So annoyed. I kinda felt he was coming into his own a bit with Derby after a rocky start, and winning some fans over. Settling was absolutely key given I feel that he was integral to Warnes plan for a back 3. Shows how fragile progress can be I guess. 

I'd imagine Warne could be forced into a back 4 again, which yes we were quite effective playing but only once Nyambe was in the team! 

Between this (compounded by Fozzy breaking down again) and a potential injury to NML, this could be a challenging run in. Warne will need to earn his keep.

20 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

I had a great view of it, very blatant head butt followed by some handbags. He knew exactly what he was doing and what he had done was evident with him already storming off the pitch before the red was issued. Absolutely unprofessional to the highest degree.

Just like Tom Lawrence of old, opposition players know they can wind him up easily and he'll react. I'm sure we all remember him stupidly diving into a defender on halfway vs Rotherham moments after they'd easily won the ball from him. Straight red card, stupidity just like Bradley yesterday. 

Difference being, Lawrence was never brought in to be an experienced leader. Doesn't excuse what Lawrence did, but Bradley was supposed to be better than this. 

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Lawrence was a good player who won us games. But yes, was certainly an idiot on more than one occasion.

Bradley has, for the most part, been rubbish. Average at best in the air, rubbish on the ground, slow, can’t pass, gives away a foul about half the time we have an attacking set piece. 

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Pretty sure I said after the exeter game he had a s*** attitude and got shot down because of it...!